Remove the barrels from dust

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Wojack, May 13, 2020.

1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Seeing as how I've seen moderators and trial-moderators organize and actively encourage prop-killing fights, and when one of them killed me with a missed attack they actually used the excuse OF crossfire
    +1 from me.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Uhh if the person who used "Crossfire" wasn't slain, you should be making a report against the staff member. Crossfire doesn't apply to prop damage/kills.

3. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

That was really bad phrasing on my part lmao.
    The problem is they were participating in the barrel fight but actually shot me with a deagle in the head.
    A trial mod (Who was a T) and an actual mod (Who was an inno) were both participating, watching people swing around and encouraging that, and yes swinging the barrels themselves, then after someone got damaged whipped out a deagle and tried to shoot the guy, who immediately started running away. Mod kept shooting and got me in the head.
    I'm not 100% sure they were swinging barrels around enough to damage people, but basically the staff that round where encouraging people to do traitorous things to give themselves an excuse to kill (or actually making a rather clever T-tactic).

And now that I've realized how off-topic I'm getting with this response, I'll just finish it by saying how the staff really shouldn't be encouraging people to break the rules for easy kills. People were propkilling each other for the rest of the night no matter what role they had.

Back to topic:
    Maybe instead of removing the barrels, just reduce their numbers?

• Dumb Dumb x 1