Remove rule allowing a KOS on someone who calls a KOS on a detective

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by My Dime Is Up, Jul 21, 2020.

1. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Its literally only used for toxic gameplay. Nobody during TTT's entire experience has ever called a KOS on a detective seriously. People who jokingly call a KOS on a detective or the "rare blue traitor" get killed by people who are trigger happy and toxic.

KOSing a detective obviously doesn't make you a traitor.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

nah we already done this thread once bucko

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

The main reason it's traitorous in the first place is to discourage people from calling those joke koses in the first place, but it really doesn't work like that. People still do it all the time, and anyone who's played ttt for more than 30 minutes knows that anyone who does it is obviously joking. I support this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. My Dime Is Up

Yeah I do understand but just make it fall under spam/harassment if someone repeatedly calls KOS on detective and its gets ANNOYING. This rule is only used to be toxic and trigger happy

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. don't kos a detective lol and just say it's a prank bro.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I thought it was so people who automatically press their bindings when coming under fire and tag a detective would be killed! A way to catch those reflexive Ts.

...That being said, I 100% agree

Edit: Maybe I 60% agree, thinking about it more.
    it's used trolly a lot, but most people who aren't playing toxic in other areas use it correctly

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

That is the main reason something like this suggestion wouldn't be implemented, in my eyes. A lot of traitors do this, even me on occasion.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. James B

James B Member

this is very true, ive been killed myself for saying "KOS ME IM A TRAITOR!" in VC while i was a detective, then the kid got butthurt that he got a slay for it... like obviously me saying im a T while im a detective is a joke and if you can not understand that then you are clearly too close minded to be playing video games in the first place

9. My Dime Is Up

I've rarely if ever seen this. More often than not when a detective is KOS, its in VC and joking around or just in the chat. I've never killed someone for KOSing a detective and whenever I see someone killed for KOSing a detective, they're usually always an innocent.

10. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Uh, the main reason is to avoid jokes? How about: instinctively a lot of people hit their KOS button when they get surprisingly attacked in TTT. Now, suppose that person surprisingly attacking is a detective and you're a traitor he has DNA on. You instinctively KOS him and actually kill him. Badabing badaboom you're kosed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Make KOSing the detective metagaming. Because when you kos the detective as an innocent it confuses others and they have to take the time to check the scoreboard or find the detective, thus helping the traitor team. 4 week ban any time an inno calls a kos on a D

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1