Accepted Remove Men in the Middle

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Daddy Nexxus, Jan 21, 2018.

?

Yes

1. Yes

51 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. No

54 vote(s)
    51.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Anyway to have it scale with the amount of players left? As people die off it will be harder and harder to kill whoever is the sniper.

2. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

That's an option. Having the UMP damage increase with every death would be an interesting mechanic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I like that. But how would it work to implement both at the same time?

4. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

I dont think it should be based on deaths, but rather on how many players remain. Because if its deaths, then when theres only like 5-10 people on the server itll be basically impossible to kill the man. Instead, having it do like 1 dmg with 25+ players, 2 with 15+, 3 with 8+, 4 with 4+, and 3 or less it does 5.

I dunno, the exact numbers to make it most balanced would come with a LOT of testing, but something around this would be a good base to work off of.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bit late here but here are my thoughts: MITM is an unconventional experience yes, but I have found it to be rather fun, not because you can rack up kills, which, unless you're in the middle, you don't, but because it creates this real team effort, which with a lot of people on can really be a hoot, a real crowd pleaser. It really makes for some good laughs and a fun time.

Given that fun rounds are infrequent, and this is only one of them, there doesn't seem to be a real need to remove it. Honestly, if you are so set against playing it, just kys and boot up Youtube or something.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Yes. That sounds way better. Amazing. Good stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Well I think of it as one at a time obviously but having both would be nice ideas. We will need to see how we can adjust the game to be more fun and what Opal is putting out for us seems to be a interesting idea.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.