Remove knife

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Demra, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Demra

Demra Active Member

Remove knife

2. Gristle McThornbody

Gristle McThornbody Active Member

... from pocket

3. Demra

Demra Active Member

From your back

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I think now it makes a loud sound. Atleast to the traitor because I took one out and heard a *Ching*

5. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

It should make a loud sound and have a 50% chance of stabbing the person who pulled it.

#knivesareforbadplayers #yoloswag

6. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Am I the only one who uses the knife strategically only to take out high priority players in secret to then later kill everyone else? #Harpoonsareforwannabees #420blazeit #Ph4ntomisaninja #NeverTrustPh4ntom

7. Demra

Demra Active Member

Yes but i am always the high priority target :D

8. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Even with the sound it's still a bad traitor weapon lol, the sound only lets you know that you're dead, since you can't shoot people for following you... xD and I get stabbed A LOT lol. I'm up for removing it or making it 2 hits.

9. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Maybe it should leave some definite trace of who did it to stop it from being over used? Like detectives can see "This knife was held by either ------, ------, or ------" or something like that. It would also be fun since traitors can use it against the other twos that should be innos. But I dont know if its possible.

10. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Barrel? Knife? What's the difference?

11. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I vouch for her getting stabbed a lot, I am the stabber.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The knife is going to be reverted back to 2 hit from front (like default ttt) but there will be an option to get an instaknife in the future.

13. Angelx

Barrel takes skill.

14. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Your just a big pussy who got killed by a knife and now is crying Boo Hoo.

I will seriously leave this server if the knife is taken out.

15. GunAndBomb

It's not even overpowered! Since it leaves DNA if you have a detective that actually does their job right it is easy to find who killed the guy.
    Goodness stop crying just because you get killed. IT'S A FRICKEN GAME GET OVER IT!

16. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

No one is crying. But what if all detectives are dead? It gives innocents something to do. Unless someone grabbed the scanner. I honestly dont have a problem with knifes but it seems alot of people do.

17. GunAndBomb

People who have a problem with the knife are little kids who cry over dying a VIRTURAL DEATH.

18. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I for one HATE virtual death and throw my mouse every time I die in TTT. I've gone through 2 dozen mice.

19. Angelx

I don't mind dying, even 2 seconds into the start of round, it's when dying to a item that can instantly kill someone by simply left click once, no skills needed. And since we can't shoot people for stalking you... yea.

20. Demra

Demra Active Member

Knife has been nerfed I AM VICTORIOUS :D

But i think knife should still 1 hit ahnuld