Rejected Remove Hotwireslum Final

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Zero Toxicity, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The map sucks. It's quite cramp

2. Snak

Snak Banned

+1 just god awful, narrow and too many ways to fall and die. I'll add some very good maps with screenies in a thread in a sec...

3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

+1 The map is never picked unless its a random. Also lots of glitch spots.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

The reason I recommended this map is because it is DIFFERENT. It IS a map with TONS of VERTICALITY and tight corridors. It means that people need to learn to play it differently and traitors, innocents, and detectives need to learn some new techniques when it comes to winning. I have had great and super thrilling T rounds on this map. People don't like it because they fall? Work on that, practice, get used to something you aren't used to. Hotwireslum is a great map BECAUSE it forces people to play in a way they haven't played before, and we need that diversity in our map list and on the server.

5. Snak

Snak Banned

Not to piss in your parade but it's been Rtv'd twice today, I respect what your getting at but we must not forget the majority of Gmod players are very how you say... basic? and like basic things. and i'm not excluding myself I am also basic and I also hate how vertical it is lol

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Hotwireslum is re-voted frequently. I personally like the map, but a lot of people in the community don't.
    It should probably be removed, and replaced with a new map suggestion.

7. Snak

Snak Banned

It's not so bad i won't play on it, but if theres a limit to how many maps the server can have there's definitly better choices to try out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.