remove “this is sparta” sound from harpoon wars

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by slaps, Jul 6, 2020.

1. slaps

slaps VIP

during harpoon wars when you throw a harpoon theres a chance that it throws 3 poons instead of one. when this happens it plays the sound “THIS IS SPARTA”. this sound (personally) negatively affects ganeplay alot because of how unbearably loud it is and definitely needs some kind of change. if its not going to be removed from the server at least make it an option to disable it + for the jihad sounds too since some of those are just as loud as the sparta sound

p.s. nerf the fucking shotgun jesus christ

• Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

+1 but -1 because it is too loud but dont remove it. also why does it say this is sparta anyway???????????? makes no cents.

use this instead

+0
    Thanks

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Time for a history lesson with your favorite history teacher Kaneki! There used to be a jihad sound called this is sparta, it had a taunt that said “madness” this was also put onto harpoon wars Which i am fine with as its a signal that a triple harpoon was thrown otherwise you have no que to know a tripple harpoon was thrown maybe lower the volume?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Double post cus fuck me @Mr.Simp that would make less sense as it doesn’t play when u get kills “Triple kill” Would plqy even when you whiff which you tend to do a lot

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I disagree here. A harpoon is not a jihad. its a good concept though

6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Just lower your game volume noob

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

It's personal preference, really.

Would be nice if there would be an option to disable it, but there are probably other things higher up on Highwons list right now.
    Don't remove it altogether, but I see no reason not to give players the option to choose.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

-1 funnie sound

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. slaps

slaps VIP

oh my god youre so annoying just shut up please. i wanna chin check you so badly rn

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Nah I'm gonna keep talking. But really tho -1 funnie sound

11. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

-1 oop

• Like Like x 1