Remote Sticky Bomb

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by john redcorn, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Is this a dandy weapon

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Nope - I meant as far as locating it, I'd hate for it to delay on the radar of where it is in accordance to the other traitors and the traitor detonates it without knowing if T buddies are right near it. Does that make sense? haha

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Ah, I get what you are saying. The server that I played on with a modified version of this a year or two ago had quite the active tracking icon, I'll be sure to test that out too, thanks for clarifying @Chastity4lyfe

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Yeah It would be cool if it had an indicator such as the death station, tripwire mine or the C4.

4. john redcorn

I was not able to configure a server to test this out due to my dorms firewall policies, anyone willing to set one up and test it?

5. Doremey

Doremey VIP

+1

If the bomb can be stopped by killing the carrier, then those configs will need to be tweeked, because I highly doubt any carrier would survive a whole 15 seconds.
    But, if the bomb would still go off even if the carrier was killed, then I'd give you a truckload of +1s because it would be the most entertaining T-weapon in the game: instead on focusing on shooting the carrier, all the innos would be screaming and running around like headless chickens, which is a sight I'd be more than happy to pay a credit or two to see.

6. Yeezus

Yeezus Goderator VIP

+1 Sounds like a great T weapon! Can we get a Steam link??

7. john redcorn

8. john redcorn

Bumping this since we have a dev now, @Chai would such a weapon be possible?

9. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

looks kinda cool

10. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

+10

11. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

+1

12. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Gonna bump this as I was about to suggest it! Would love the hell out of this!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Give this a round and see if people enjoy this. Saw this in some servers and it's amazing.

• Old Old x 1
  14. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

+1

15. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

For a second I thought this said "remove sticky bomb" I was was wondering when they added it in, but then I read it again..

Anyways, this sounds interesting. +1

16. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

+1

17. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

One of the prototypes I was working on a while ago was adding a perk to tripmines that allows you to explode them remotely. It seems like a better idea to me than adding a new weapon - you get another reason to use tripmines and it also simplifies the technical side of things.
    What do you think of such an idea?

• Like Like x 1
  18. ^ Could be good, but that would require traitors having visual on their tripmines (or who's around it) and frankly the best tripmines are the ones nobody sees.

A while back in
    Citymayhem
    some of our devs had actually changed the c4 itself so you could stick it onto the back of people just as you would on a wall. I have no idea how it was done but I could always reach out and try find out?

In
    QuestionableEthics
    they have an actual rsb where you go behind someone, place it on them but the downsides are you have to find somewhere secluded to charge it to 100% before you can blow anyone up.

19. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

If the rework is worth it that'd be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1