Refunds?

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by superneol, Sep 2, 2013.

1. superneol

superneol VIP

is it possiable for a refund on vip, because im getting bored of this server. New rules and mainly the mods they don't follow rules accept Slippery. So im asking for a refund if i can thanks :)

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Thats just your opinion. Ask highwon for the refund.

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

The rules haven't changed much since you have donated. And you can report mods that don't follow rules. If it happens often then it shouldn't be hard to get a screenshot or even a video of their rule breaking habits.

Now the point of donations is to support the server. It's not considered a sale of items and perks (If it was then it would go into my personal account). We give donators access to certain items and perks as way of showing our appreciation for their donations. You donated very quickly from the first time you joined the server which obviously show that your intentions to donate was for the perks and not because you wanted to support the server. That's not good because ultimately you will want your money back when you feel you are done playing. You should have probably spent more time playing on the server before you donated to see if you really liked the server and wanted to help support its existence.

Since its within 14 days of the time you donated, I will refund your donation but I wont let you back on the server as I don't believe you were genuine in your donation and just donated to enjoy the benefits of VIP.

Please post a reply with your Steam ID and Paypay Transaction ID as confirmation of you wanting a refund and I will go ahead and process it.

Thank you.

4. MLBBear

MLBBear Active Member

You're too nice :p I don't think anyone should get a refund, whether you are tired of the server or not you payed to help it out and probably just bought it for the VIP benefits, so why should it be refunded. I'm glad you took the approach of not letting him back on though, that's smart.