Rejected refunds should be 48 hours period

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Scooter, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

i think it should be 48 hours not 14 days, why because if they can't decide within 48 weather to get a refund or not to bad for them, plus its a donation to server to keep it alive (to note this is my personal opinion .

2. Refunds shouldn't even be allowed. Their making a commitment to donate they should know they cant get it back.

3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

i totally agree with u on that Matsumoto Yamaguchi

4. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Can you go up to a hobo give him 10k then a week later, take it back? You can BUT YOU SHOULDN'T Because you did something for them, so don't deserve anything in return but the good warm feeling in your heart knowing that you helped someone :D

5. Nuff said.

6. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

wow u took the words right out of my moth

7. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I'm pretty sure that would be considered theft..

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

That is why it is called a DONATION and not a FEE To play on the server, because you are DONATING money to a cause (In this case the continuation of this server) Every single person that DONATES money shouldn't even expect a refund. Simply because Highwon is a gracious person and offers it to those that don't think their decisions through. But even if Highwon is nice enough to give refunds, I agree with Matsumoto. They know what they are GIVING their money to. If they don't, why should Highwon's server funds suffer because they are irresponsible with their money ?

9. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

wow thanks so much for feed back thanks now i know that i'm not the only one that feels this way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.