Refund

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Retro, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Retro

Retro New Member

To many mods that don't deserve mod, may I please have a refund?

2. Retro

Retro New Member

This is the receipt number, hopefully it's the same as the transaction ID :: 1885-6111-2866-7377 email: retroquikz@gmail.com

3. Really another refund? You donated you made a commitment to give money to the server you shouldn't be offered a refund, in my opinion but its Highwon's decision.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If you have a problem with one of the staff members, please don't let it ruin your play on the server; report them on the forums so the Admins or Highwon can straighten things out. There should be no reason for a staff member to ruin your gameplay.

5. Retro

Retro New Member

They already ruined it.

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

May I ask why you donated in such haste that you didn't get a feel for the staff on the server?

7. Retro

Retro New Member

The staff was great til I met 3 mods. Who don't deserve moderator.

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

So why don't you make a report against them? I can issue you your refund but I won't allow you on the server again and will probably implement a no refund policy after this.

9. Thank you highwon. They have dumb reasons for refunds, If you wanna leave just leave. You donated money to the server for the server.

10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Do you still want the refund given the circumstances? As soon as I get your confirmation that you understand you wont be allowed on the server anymore, I will process your refund.

11. Retro

Retro New Member

Yes please

12. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Your donation has been refunded. Refunds are no longer offered for donations from now on.