Accepted reduce vanilla round/kill time

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by nikki, Sep 20, 2017.

?

change it???

1. yea

53 vote(s)
    93.0%
  2. ok

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

the settings for the US Vanilla servers are different from all the other servers, and i don't know why.

you get more time added when you kill someone on USnilla then on other servers, so there's always a huge amount of time left on the timer, this causes very long rounds and delay.

my suggestion is to change the time per kill settings on USnilla and make it match the other servers' settings, hopefully this will end the delay every round.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 2
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

nice deathrun suggestion idiot

• Funny x 4
    • Useful x 3
    • Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

END THE DELAY

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. nikki

wtf why is there even a deathrun suggestion forum??????

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Make overtime 3 minutes on every server imo

Tho great death run suggestion +1

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I support your suggestion, it would be nice to see the rounds go by a bit quicker. However, at the same time I can sort of understand why the rounds haven't been shortened. Traitors on Vanilla just don't have access to the same killing power (ie. large arsenal of weapons, tools/equipment) like they do on the modded servers. Not to mention, we tend to see more seasoned players on the modded servers, while we tend to get the more "newer players" to the Vanailla server. So for those reasons, I'd say Vanilla players generally aren't going to be killing as fast as the modded players might be, so maybe they do need that bit of extra time? thoughts? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the suggestion, decrease that time limit I say! But it does make some sense in my mind as to why the time limit hasn't been decreased.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. nikki

i feel like a lot of the new players take so long, because they look at the timer and see '' 11 minutes left '' and feel like they don't really have to hurry.
    EU Vanilla has the same settings as the other servers, rounds last a lot shorter, and it works fine.

in my opinion 5 to 7 minutes is enough to finish a round, and if you adjust the time i am sure new players will see they need to hurry, like they do on EU nilla.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

While I can understand that mentality, it's just that sometimes, some players just take their sweet ass time just to kill one person before repeating the process. To me, that is annoying since I can't do much except sit in spectator if I'm dead (especially when there is no staff on). This tends to be the case when I'm on. Maybe, it's different for everybody (which is most likely to be the case), but my experience just results me to watching this one last traitor not traiting, and me being bored of this waiting.

I'm all in for this suggestion. This has my +1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I mean on EU people RDM each other fast enough so long round time isn't needed :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

This suggestion has my +1. If the timer is at 11 or 15 minutes even, then seasoned players have done their best, there is only like 5 to 8 people left alive and that brings the delaying.

11. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Yes pls make this a thing. I hate having to wait for the new players kill everyone on their t round. +1

12. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Huh, didn't realize EU Vanilla had shortened rounds aswell... Where's the equality? This is an outrage! Our civil rights are being violated, and we've been blind to it this whole time!

... but joking aside, if it's been working just fine on EU Vanilla, then it should work just as well on the other Vanilla server right?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

vanilla is poo +1/remove server
    eunilla master race

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I'd like this! +1

15. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

If it saves me space on my harddrive then by all means.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Unsure why this hasn't been implemented yet, but huge support for my end for it

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

It's even worse when I warn them 3 times before they kill a couple then delay again then I start warning then repeat.

Help.

+639059871172

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. MythMe

MythMe VIP

+18002738255

19. nikki

@Reapalium @Grimwon
    can i get the input of one of the big dogs, because i don't see a good reason for the settings to be like this

20. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

definitely +1 I don't know why this is a thing

it seems that you get a minute 30 seconds added for every kill on usnilla when it's only 15 seconds on every other server including eunilla which is basically a copy and paste of usnilla

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.