Recommend switch games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nitro_Hunter, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I just got a switch and want to know what games I should get. I already bought breath of the wild

2. mario

• Like Like x 2
  3. Which mario we talking about here. Mario bro’s? Mario says the fuck word. Like there are a lot of Mario

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

If you like fighting games you should definitely get Smash Ultimate.

Had fun playing through Pokemon Sword. Can't say the replayability is very good, but it's definitely fun the first time through.

Mario Kart is fun here and there. Been watching some Mario Maker 2 recently, and I've been thinking about getting it. Looks pretty fun.

I cannot recommend Terraria for the Switch whatsoever. The controls are not very intuitive, and are very clunky. Ruins the whole experience. Terraria for the PC is the way to go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Odyssey is great with a lotta worthwhile stuff to do
    I play a lot of Exit the guneon, animal crossing, manaspark, and blazing beaks

• Like Like x 1
  6. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

Do not buy Pokémon sword of shield if u have played any other Pokémon game before. They made it to easy that it isnt a challenge or fun anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Sw/Sh is okay but you can only get like 20-30 hours of gameplay out of it, then it's boring. And yeah it's pretty easy

8. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

the only hard part of it is the final battle with your rival which isn't even worth it because it starts the worst part of any pokemon game ever like holy shit is it boring

9. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

The only time I was somewhat worried about losing a battle in Sword was the battle against Eternatus.

10. Tetris

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Definitely get the spyro re-ignited Trilogy, if you've played the originals its a hell of a nostalgia trip.

Otherwise, its different enough to be a solid set of games in its own right, really fun collect-a-thon style games.

12. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I highly recommend Breath of the wild. Super fun and a lot of stuff to discover

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Already got it. I played it on my friends switch and I loved every second of it. im so looking forward to the squeal

• Like Like x 1
  14. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

mario

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Breath of the wild is undeniably the best game on the switch and is likely to stay that way at least until the sequel

• Dumb Dumb x 1