Approved RealSour's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RealSour, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealSour

RealSour VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sour
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was accused of hacking (which is actually funny) and got banned by a moderator. I dont know who the moderator was. I didn't catch their name, but I am normally really good at the game. (I have played over 700 hours on TTT) and I can bunny hop. I just dont understand why I would get banned without some sort of background check​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont have any evidence except I will gladly share screen in in Skype or some other platform if you would like to see how I play. I find it even more funny that they think i would hack after i bought a rank like 3 days ago. I can go through my files also through screen sharing if you still aren't satisfied with my playing style/skill.​

2. Fregley

Fregley ThErE aRe StOrIeS wAiTiNg To Be MaDe VIP Silver

Hey, you were banned by @Zyppenstein for hacking 1st offense, he will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient, thank you!

3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Hello, my evidence is uploading at the moment. Please give me some time to respond.

4. RealSour

RealSour VIP

alright I want to see this proof

5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Hey @RealSour
    I want to start off by saying I am very sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

I banned you for Hacking first offense, more specifically for no-recoil. After talking to some of my peers and higher ups we came to the consensus that you were not hacking. And I want to apologize for taking this time away from you. Here is my evidence;
    Again, after looking at my evidence, I see your recoil. I hope you can forgive me for my mistake.
    I will tag my admin @ants in my eyes Johnson and I will go ahead and unban you and void the ban for you.
    Have a nice day

PLAYER: UNBANNED
    BAN: VOIDED
    THREAD: LOCKED

~Zyppenstein

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.