RDMx4 + Leave

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nostrand, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostrand

Nostrand New Member

this is the message from the ban page:

07/17/13 04:55PM STEAM_0:0:37703690 RDMx4+Leave 07/20/13 04:55PM n00bl3t

The only time that I possibly killed 4 people before leaving was when I used a Jihad bomb as a Traitor and then left. I do not think that is a bannable offence since I was a traitor at the time.

2. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

I'm just following the punishment protocol that's viewable via the MotD or here : rules

For those who RDM and leave I usually put the amount of players they killed; for yours - it was 4.
    I actually put a next round slay x2 on you but right after I did it you left the server so I went to the RDM+LEAVE.

-n00bl3t

3. Nostrand

Nostrand New Member

yeah I understand that my leaving was suspisous.

4. Nostrand

Nostrand New Member

So will the ban be lifted?!?

5. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

That would be up to a higher ranking member/server admin.

Just be patient and they will respond soon.

Thanks.

-n00bl3t

6. Nostrand

Nostrand New Member

no problem

7. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

n00bl3t when you say 4 RDMs, was he a traitor or innocent and did he kill 4 traitors / innocents?

8. Nostrand

Nostrand New Member

I was a traitor so I killed 4 innocents with a Jihad.

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

But that's not RDM so I'm confused. Lets see what n00bl3t says.

10. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

No he was inno killing innos. I'm not blind/dumb nostrand; I wouldn't ban a Traitor for killing innos -.-

11. Nostrand

Nostrand New Member

So If I was an Inno how did I get a Jihad Bomb...

12. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

I don't really understand or know what round your thinking of or what not. All I know is that there was a round that you RDM'd 4 innos, I put a slay next round x2 on you after confirming the logs, you as soon as I did that, you left.

I'm obviously not going to take screenshots of logs for every player that RDMs to save for proof because my folder would have tons of photos piling up.

We will let the Server Admins determine what will happen...but you did RDM 4 people...and no, you weren't Traitor.

13. Nostrand

Nostrand New Member

The only time I can think that I killed 4 innocents was the last round i played. I had to leave so right before I did I got a Jihad from the Traitor shop, killed the innocents and then left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.