rdm reporting system

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DeathShot, Nov 17, 2013.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

there needs to be some new way of accessing rdm reports instead of getting frozen in the middle of a game as soon as someone submits it. ive gotten killed twice because of it. or is there already something of the sort that im not aware of?

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I agree. I think it should be a popup in the upper right corner like it is for staff and for it to stay there until you respond. Maybe keep poping up once you die until you respond.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Odd. The system is supposed to send you a chat message to notify you of a report against you and then once you die popup. It isn't supposed to popup while alive unless a staff member forces it(which they can do, but aren't supposed to).

Highwon has been bugging around with the code for some aspects though, so it might be a temporary issue.

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

We tested this the other night. The system should pop up once you die or round is over. If it pops up while you're still alive then a staff member forced it to. They shouldn't do this unless you're in the middle of a spree.

5. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I havnt had any sprees lately so ill have to assume it was the former. thanks for the clarification

6. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

What I've noticed is that whenever I change the progress of a report it will force a player to respond. Even if I look it over and I know immediately that it's not RDM and set it to "Finished" it will force the reported player to respond as soon as it changes.

7. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

If I dont reply and I finish it then it still pops up for me. Tested it. But that might be how its supposed to be.

8. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I know it makes sure you reply regardless of the report status(unfortunately). It might be worth making it so you don't have to reply if it's marked as finished.

DIAKASTA's theory is also worth checking.

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Yeah gotta test it with the state changing and adjust the code to not do that.