Rdm&leave Seize the day

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Devilswings5, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devilswings5

Devilswings5 Member

Name of Staff/Player:confused:eize The Day

Server: East

Time of Occurrence:2;20 gmt

Reason For Report: Rdm

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Attached he was the only person to leave and i happened to be standing right next to him when he did

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Ummm... Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't see the "leaving" part of the RDM and leave?

3. Seeing as he didn't get punished for the RDM, he must have left without punishment at some point, is that considered RDM & leave? XD

4. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Did you revenge rdm him?

5. Devilswings5

Devilswings5 Member

i didnt revenge rdm him he just left the server the next round after i asked him y he rdm ed me he didnt reply so i said i was going to post on the fourms he stoped moving after i said that he was next to me he left

6. Devilswings5

Devilswings5 Member

if you look at the bottom attachment the person that is to my left is checkin his body

7. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

As far as i can see, he gets a slay for his RDM. Since a mod didn't punish him, he left without knowing he would get slain. You also don't really have any proof of him leaving, so wait until an admin replies to this post with their opinion of what the punishment will be.

Again, imo, it's a slay at the very least unless he had any warnings earlier today.

8. Snak

Snak Banned

I don't see where in those screenshots he left, on the second one you have circled you have someone elses name who left but that is not seize the day lol

9. Devilswings5

Devilswings5 Member

i just checked some of my other ss and i was wrong about the leave but still he did rdm ignore the second attachment i only thought it was him because he died as the person left

10. Seize_The_Day

Seize_The_Day New Member

Wat. I browse the forums once to see this, I actually remember I typed out why I killed you and you ignored me and for the next hour or so you wouldn't stop saying Seize rdm'd me and left while I was playing the entire time. I even killed myself the round after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.