"RDM and Leave"

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alobos, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alobos

Alobos New Member

08/09/13 06:59PM Nr.36 ObrstLt Mitch STEAM_0:0:41522312 rdm and leave EAST 08/14/13 06:59PM Cupcake Mayhem

When I was playing a session of TTT on the map was on Rooftops (I think) We in the middle of the map when someone yelled "KOS Na--" The player was in the middle of calling out a possible traitor. As I was walking towards the gunshots I saw someone running away from them. His name was Naruto (Or something similar). Having heard the person calling out the "KOS" with the start of the name similar to Naruto and he was walking away from gunshots I thought he was the one being called KOSd on. I was later killed by a real traitor to which Naruto claimed that I RDMed. I apologized and explained my situation. Following that I received no further messages from Naruto nor an admin/mod. The new round started and I had an event for Mount and Blade to attend. So assuming that the issue was just dropped I left the game.

I was unaware that the issue was ongoing. I apologized to him yet he seemed to not pursue any further at the time being. I would like to once again apologizing for not staying. I was unfortunately given a very short grace period before I had to be on another game.

2. Detector

Detector Regular Member

You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.