Answered Rdm and leave

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by glenndesar, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Si iv have recently started playing again and started wondering about rdm and leave.
    i know i have been banned for it once or twice 2/3 years ago. and i know its stacks up.
    so my quistion is does the stacking up of the bans still remain after these years.
    or can they still effect me because i had to go to work or wifi broke or something.
    if the quistion is no. is there maybe a chance to implement this stuff that after so many hours of gameplay.
    the bans wont stack up anymore to make it more fair instead of getting banned for 4 weeks because in 5 years of gameplay you have been banned 4 times.

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

There's a statute of limitations on any RDM ban, or you might see it shortened to SoL. After you are unbanned the SoL starts, after it expires, the ban resets to the 1st offense.
    Yours are fine.

3. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Which is 3 months, the SoL.
    I don't have a quote from the rules anymore, but here's a image of what it looks like for staff (taken from this appeal: <link>):
    [​IMG]
    I'll note that it only applies to RDM and Leaves at the moment, but it shows for every ban with the word 'RDM' in it, even if it's not used.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019