Rdm and leave..Don't even remember

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BryanTehHero, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BryanTehHero

BryanTehHero New Member

Your In Game Nickname: BryanTehHero
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51392412
    Which Server: ttt west 66.150.188.73:27015

Why should you be unbanned: Every time I left the server I would come on to be greeted "You have been banned". This was because of rdm and leave which I think is a misunderstanding. Every time I would leave the server I would wait one round to see if I had any rdm reports, but I never did so I just left and when I got back on, BANNED.
    I have over 30 hrs of playtime and made tons of friends on this server. Occasionally I would hit some one with a crowbar or something IF THEY WERE MY FRIEND. And I would always take the slay if that's what an admin/mod felt was needed. I've never mass=rdmed or done anything like that.

Evidence of innocence: I don't even remember why i'm banned half the time but they are supposedly always "RDM & LEAVE" which again is dumb because I always wait 1 round to see if I need to be slayed, but I think what happened was I was being reported after I had already effing left so there was nothing I could even do about it...Which ain't fair.
    Thank's for reading. I just wanna play with all the new friends i've made on the server :p

2. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

03/04/14 03:48AM BryanTehHero STEAM_0:1:51392412 RDM and Leave(5th Offense) ALL 09/02/14 04:48AM MangoTango

You were banned by Mango for your 5th offense of RDM and leave. He will reply at his earliest convenience.

As a note, I find it extremely unlikely that all 5 times people just happened to report you AFTER you waited a full round for reports before leaving.

It's more likely that you don't realize you have to stay for the FULL round of your slay, and you're probably leaving as soon as your slain. I'm sure other mods/admins have pointed this out to you if you haven't read the !MOTD.

3. BryanTehHero

BryanTehHero New Member

No, I read that in the motd you have to stay on for the whole round....The last time I was supposed to be banned it glitched out, and all I can remember was that I had to be slayed, so I took the slay, was my t round :(, and then I had to go to do something irl so I just left the game on while everybody was still playing so I wouldn't be banned,left to go do something while I purposely left the game on so I wouldn't be banned, was put in force spectate when I got back because I had been gone for so long, left to go finish what I was doing, came back on like an hour later and was supposed to be banned for 180 DAYS?!?!? but the ban didn't stick so I continued to play, the mods and a couple admins were fully aware of my ban but did nothing because I wasn't rdming or anything like that so they just let me play which is why I like this server cuz it is my favorite/mods are pretty chill

4. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

Personally, I'd advise giving this player another chance. I believe him in what happened with his last ban being an accident, and he really isn't an RDMer or that bad of a disruption to the server. I've played with him quite a bit, and other than a few issues with him RDMing someone intentionally(Pretty much always a friend of his so no harsh feelings) there's never been many issues.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Bryan,

The reason you were banned by me is because I came onto an unstaffed server and retrieved the logs from previous rounds. When I did this, I found you had been shooting players at the beginning of rounds and the other players had verified this. I cannot stress the fact that even if there is not a staff member online when you decide to randomly damage someone, you are not allowed to RDM them; server rules apply at all times.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.