Finished Ravin's VIP Giveaway for May

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ravin, May 1, 2015.

1. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

Me pls oh yes my favorite moment was when I spent 28k on the lottery, then lost. Oh yes yes

@seale
    @Fiefoe

2. Jax

Jax VIP Silver

1.I jumped a got c4ed at and i exploded and i was holding a frag grenade and clicked it and then i blasted on somebody and they died :3
    2.@Ikea Cabinet @Pacifist

3. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Well, funniest moment would have to be when I found a jihad as an inno and dropped it for @Alpha Wolfy so he could "play with it". Little did I know he was a traitor and he killed me with it :(

As for people I enjoy playing with... two? I can't just @community? Well. Let's just pick two random names that come to mind then. @MrEvanJ | SP annnnd @Average Guy !

Thanks for the opportunity to reclaim my VIP+. Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

My favorite moment in STTT is when I was promoted as a full Moderator (yesterday) :p
    mod.png @Azure

I love @BmTron (Mrs. Admin) and @CDriscoll (conronthebomb) they both are my parents.

Last edited: May 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Quantum

Quantum Active Member

@Quantum. Yeah... I'm tagging myself.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
  6. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) New Member

1.we were playing on dolls, and i was a T with the 50cal, and i was in the vents on top of the bookshelf, and everyone was running around on that top ledge and I headshot one of them and they all ran into that little room/rathole, and then one of them would go out and ID the fresh body, i would headshot them, and it went on till i had 4-6 kills.
    2. @Machinekiller00 and @The Baron

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

I cannot just pick one memory from all the many ones that I have had throughout the months I have been here.
    There are so many people who have made this a community fun for me, so this is hard. Here is two names that I just pulled from my brain @BmTron and @MrEvanJ | SP

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. Entering for @Nena
    1. Fav moment was when @Highwon attacked @Kenny with headcrab canisters on vanilla, then proceeded to enable sprays for himself and spray loads of pictures of Jaden Smith for @Sinz
    @Adam
    @La Pee
    @Red

9. LOGAN109

LOGAN109 VIP

1. When higgzorz, derp mason, and I all bought huges on dolls and lit people up.
    2. @Derp Mason @higgzorz

10. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

(1) I don't remember names, or anything, but I do believe this was the time I was a Moderator. Me, and about, 3 admins, I think both Lead Admins, 3-4 moderators, and Highwon were messing around on the server. (And when I mean "messing around," I mean @Highwon was shooting me, and @Sinz with headcrab launchers through the wall. Lol.)

(2) @TeeZy @CDriscoll @Muffin @Patrick @Lightning (And more....)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. pup

pup Princess Pup

Fave Moment: I don't remember half of the things that I do when I play, So I guess becoming a Mod :)
    2 Faves: I have so many but I love @Steven | SP & @Savannah Banana | SF the most.

Edit: Forgot to mention if I win I'll be putting the prize towards someone else.

13. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  15. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

16. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Yo, so this one time, on vanilla, before I was a mod, Darth West and I convinced a rando that harpoons were magical and spawned at random. Oh the fun we had with our magic missiles, for we were Galstaff, Sorcerer of Light. It was crazy fun, and the giggles still reverberate in the t room under big house, I promise.

@Darth West
    @Sinz

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

1. My favorite moment is when I first joined this server and everyone was so friendly and nice to me and then i sucked but now im better :)
    2. @Darktooth @BmTron

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

The best moment was when @TheCoCowMan got admin for the first time and @Kotowari and the team started a Anarchy on him. (I don't even think he was our admin for 5 minutes)

Best players would have to be @MrEvanJ | SP and @TheCoCoFTW . But Really any members of the community. They are all great,

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

No more entries accepted. I will post results in a few hours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. At least one staff will win I'm callling it.

• Agree Agree x 1