Finished Ravin's VIP Giveaway for May

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ravin, May 1, 2015.

1. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Andrew

Andrew VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Throwing a triple harpoon into the T room on 67th and killing two T's. Felt so good.

@Darktooth made a huge impact on me back in November. Inspired me to get back what I have now.

@TheCoCoFTW is the person who I prefer to staff with if possible, also a great person to talk to.

There's more of ya but that's two.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

One time I got a triple kill all with harpoons through walls. My t buddies kept feeding me and I had so much fun.
    @Vorlass
    @Pacifist

6. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

My Favorite moment was when I First won Headshot War (FunROund) I try to aim for people head but keep missing so I shot randomly <3
    Two people I enjoy playing is @FrostedBlade @Pacifist

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

That one time when we were all going to pack suicide but then someone jihaded, killed like half the server. @MaulTPiss and @Phoenix Nelson.

8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

@ryan4win | SP and @MrEvanJ | SP, they are two of my fav. mods.
    Funniest moment? Whenever someone said "ghosting" me and Lord Of Chaos would message each other saying "Wait... Ghosting? Whaaat?" as if we had no idea what it meant. I would say any moment I ever spent with lord was my favorite moment.

Would have to agree on both of those choices.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

The time I was traitor, it was dolls, i felt a bit aloof as i was on the hunt, it was maybe a year back but i still remember it clearly, angelx, lemoncakes, and various others were on. I decided to end my life in one way and one only. To start a massacre of epic proportions. I led angelx into the lower vents by the bed and there i saw, the biggest crowd i could find, my mac 10 out of ammo, i drop it and shove up the huge for all time reckoning. I shot into the crowd of innos spraying whoever i can as angelx came to kill me as the biggest massacre of TTT history unfolded, a glorious display of RDM and screaming.

@Cocoa @Quit

10. Chance (TheRezint)

Chance (TheRezint) Supporter

Lol

When a detective killed me then @Falcor hung my body on fours then @Kronk went behind me and did somthing Horrific.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Favorite Moment: When the Fuckboii crew demolished everyone on Cs_Italy >:V
    People I enjoy playing with: @Kronk (Always lightens up the server when he gets on >:V ) | @Falcor (fuckboii bestie) | @Savannah Banana | SF (You're a asshat, a lovable asshat) | @kynwall (fear this man) | @Kythol (no words >:V )

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Car hopping on 67th way as a detective as I watch not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 traitors attempt to kill me all to get run over by cars.

@BmTron
    @Alpha Wolfy
    @Brahma (team babs forever)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  13. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

When Chaotic decided to f*ck us up with his stories and intended to prop kill us while telling us his stories.
    *Whack* Died.

@BlueCore
    @Ice Cream Sundae

15. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

Favourite moment: returning to STTT after almost a year, and finding that most of my friends were still here, and making so many, many more
    My tags:
    @Disruptionz - thank you picking me up and having the patience to help me learn to pull the ropes; #1 Admin
    @La Vie - favourite Canadian scrub
    @Alpha Wolfy - moderated the most with him, and I'm better than him, so
    @Savannah Banana | SF - #1 pope, only cool Dutch person I know
    @Smash - my T-Mod buddy; promoted the same day, I'll refuse any admin position in the far future unless you're getting one too ;)
    @IKEA Cabinet - amazing person, honestly everyone should be taking lessons from him
    @Finn - just like IKEA, an amazing person, glad to know both of you
    @Turquoise - he was the first friend I made on STTT nearly a year ago, and was one of the first to welcome me back <3 I will forever remember you (and one of the only ones to ever say my name right ;o)
    @Hirari - even though you rekt me with your knives, you encouraged me to become better with them ;) (still a work-in-progress...)
    @TheCoCoFTW - even though you switched to night-staff, you would message me every day during my trial phase and ask if I'd like to train, thank you so much for that

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

17. UnclewithBenefits

UnclewithBenefits Sir Cas of Wellington VIP Silver

Do you mean this one? @Espurr @The Law
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the ones that I had forgotten to mark off.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  18. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

1. My favorite moment on STTT was when I asked,"May I have a jihad?" A man (sorry I can't remember who but maybe @Big Al can) then shot me for supposedely traitor baiting. It was funny to me for "the guy" to argue with Big Al.
    2. @Kronk is definitely my favorite person due to the fact of his amazing voice, and @TheCoCoFTW because he is so good at being a traitor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1