Finished Ravin's VIP Giveaway for May

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ravin, May 1, 2015.

1. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

It is that time again!

Once again, I am doing a raffle for VIP! This means I will be donating 20 dollars to someone.

I have also decided to select two winners at random this time instead of just one. As last month I donated for my friend Jinx, I wanted to donate to two separate members of the community. You get double the chances of winning this time.

This time anyone can join, regardless of rank. VIP+'s can get their time extended also.

I will generate a number and post the results by May 9th, 2015 at 9:00pm MST.

You MUST have your steam account linked in order to enter.

Do not double post or quote other posts. <3 Thank you.

I will not accept anymore entires after May 8th 11:59pm.

To enter all you need to do is post below and provide the following information.

1. Tell me your favorite moment on STTT. Be it funny, random, or amusing. Something that stands out to you as a good memory.
    2. Tag two people who you enjoy playing with or made a big impact on you.

Previous Winners.
    Zaneloehr
    Alpha Wolfy
    Irritatingness

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 1
  3. I remember that time when @Fiefoe (thats a tag) was trying to prop surf and i just throw all of his props away then he tries to prop kill me lol
    @Stabby Puggy :3

• Like Like x 1
  4. There was this one time on dolls where a traitor jumped off bookshelf and jihaded someone on fan shelf. He actually got the kill. :eek:

Two people I enjoy playing with are @Detctive Doge and @Savannah Banana | SF . Fun to kill them.

I also want to tag @Shadonixas and @Ice Cream Sundae so that they know about this.

GL HF

5. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

When I first started playing on the servers, Slicck and Sinz were both traitors, Slicck tried to harpoon me, but missed, so I killed him. Sinz then says something like "Hey Anarchist, I got something for you" I then Yell "NO" and throw Slicck's Harpoon at Sinz and kill him.

@TheCoCoFTW @Opii (#TeamOpiI)

Edit: If I win, give the donater rank to @TheCoCoFTW

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Made a mistake by trusting Hirari with the diamond sword.
    @Alot of people

7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hard to think of a good moment.. there's been so many. But the one that stands out to me right now was when I KOS'd @Lightning when he was a Detective and someone actually went through with the KOS on him. (Made my day)

As for the people who impacted me greatly, would be without a doubt @BeautifulButterfly and @Mr. Rogers. Without those 2 I honestly don't think I would be in the position I am today. (There is more but rules said 2)

If I win, I would like to give it to either a non-donator or someone in yellow.

I still luv you anarchist don't worry. chaotic too <3

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  8. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

When I first got accepted as moderator and thinking Asty was screwing around with me xD, it was really unexpected for me!

@MrEvanJ | SP
    @Vorlass

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Fave moment most likely becoming an admin

@BmTron <3
    @ryan4win | SP

Their are others I would obviously like to tag but these are the two I'm closest with.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

• Like Like x 1
  13. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

My favorite moment was when I met Steven, Machine, Boba, and Guilty.

Two people I enjoy hanging out with are @Steven | SP and @Machinekiller00 .

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

My favorite moment was trying to jihad the 3 traitors when I was the last inno left alive, but getting blasted with the double barrel.

The people I enjoy playing with most are @Bo's in The House! , @Emtech2 , and @TeeZy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

1. One of the funniest times had to have been one day while I was in the same server as @Noble Six and I kept genuinely trying to headshot him, but he thought I was T-baiting because he is so used to my bad aim. Someone else killed me for trying to shoot him, and when I was identified as a Traitor, all that he had to say was, "LOL." :cry:
    2. @BmTron @MrEvanJ | SP @Sinz @Darktooth @Kenny These people are always a joy to play with, whether it be trying to harpoon, knife, or burn them to death with flare gun shots.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Rek

Rek Ø

One of my favorite moments was playing with Darktooth on Vanilla and he held a pig up for fun, but the second he picked it up I tried harpooning him. I got pigblocked hardcore. The ironic thing is that he didn't notice.

@TheCoCoFTW @Azure

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  20. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

My favorite moment in Sttt, was when it was one in the chamber, I literally had one bullet, the other guy had three, he got cocky and said "Gg, I have 3 bullets, you have 1, you're screwed," I took my shot and hoped for the best, Arcanius won the round.
    Two people that made a impact or I enjoyed playing with was, @MangoTango for supplying me with a can of purple with his own, and @Fiefoe for gettin me tabletop and practically being the dictator over vanilla daily

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1