Finished Rank giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Max, Aug 13, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max

Max Active Member

And i obviously said no one with a previous rank.
    I am trying to help Younger people in are Community Or people that cannot afford a rank.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You can't claim to want to help players who can't afford ranks while not allowing us to enter for those players.
    You can't claim to want to help "younger players" while excluding those with less than 50 in-game hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

But someone like Slay Queen has only had a rank that they won and they are in here. And you can check, I gifted him his VIP+ and he is a no rank person once it's gone.

4. Max

Max Active Member

Sense everyone wants too argue and wont let me do something nice without being judged the giveaway is over i will select someone myself.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Max

Max Active Member

Thanks guys.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Max

Max Active Member

If people wanna argue and cannot except the fact that i said NO previous RANKS or 50 hours on the sever then why should i be nice.
    If you could use your head then it be something different. IF you have a rank that is expired how would i know the person even had a rank to begin with.
    I will be doing a giveaway with no rules on the 15th sense i just get butthurt I guess.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.