Denied Randy Stair's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Randy Stair, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy Stair

Randy Stair New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Randy Stair or Imponent Rage
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:91164211
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really remember what I was banned for, but I think it might be RDM and leave which I don't really remember who gave it to me, though it was probably Yuuki.

okay, i've sat here for like 10 minutes and I think it was because I was on a ledge, got shot at with an automatic weapon, and I looked around and saw someone pointing with an M16 so I shot him and Yuuki didn't really even listen to me..

I killed him not even .5 seconds before the round ended so I didn't even cause him any distress so I don't think I deserve 5 days?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    sorry, I didn't think anything would come from it so I didn't take screenshots.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

@Yuuki has banned you for RDM and Leave 1st.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry, I didn't get notification or alert for this report.

Let's get on with this.

[​IMG]

Like I told you, the damagelog does not show Sly Blackhood shooting at you because it was Droveck Fenix who shot you.

[​IMG]

I didn't screenshot the whole conversation, however, it does line up with your response.

You rdm'd on suspicion because you assumed that he was the one who shot at you when it's not the case.
    You came to me and present your case, however, I have to enforce the rules, which tells me that you RDM'd and need to be slain.
    Afterwards, you left the server with the slay after going your small rant.

Either way, please watch what you are doing before you act upon them.
    Your ban is almost over so I will be denying this ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.