Random Ban?

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deanie Weenie, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deanie Weenie

Deanie Weenie New Member

I believe I was banned for no reason. Please unban! :C I did nothing wrong

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

the bans list said you were banned for mass rdm. you apparently killed at least 4 people for no reason. you can relax thoough as the ban is only 5 days and its only on west. theres still west 2 and east that you can play on. i can understand that right now you want to be unbanned because i was losing my sanity the first day of my recent mass rdm ban, but i ended up accepting it and playing on the other servers. a 5 day ban isnt as bad as you think, but who knows, maybe all of the people you killed were acting traitorous. i have no damage logs to look at or any evidence from the round, so i cant tell if it was really RDM or not.

/modwannabe

3. Sinora

Sinora VIP

I banned you, due to the fact that you threw a incid grenade and damaged 4+ players with it. This is considered RDM.

Since the proper format was not followed, your ban appeal has been Denied. Please play on our other servers while you wait out your ban.

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

sinora, that would have been no more then 2 slays... according to lemon they get a slay for throwing the grenade and damaging players, and each KILL that the player does with said grenade is a slay.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

This is the first time I have heard of this.

6. Snak

Snak Banned

Yea that sounds completely false, RDM is RDM, I don't see how it can be justifed like that, so if someone throws a grenade and it dmg's 4 players for 99 dmg, its only 2 slays? I'd like lemoncakes to actually confirm that as im giggling..

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I treat the grenades exactly like anything else. If they went around and shot 4 people, then they would get a ban. This player can play on our other servers in the meantime.

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Incid's are a special case where its considered 1 RDM count no matter how many players get damaged and additional RDM counts per player killed.

So if an incid hurts 5 players, thats 1 RDM count.
    If it hurts 4 players and kills 2, thats 3 RDM counts.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What about the explosion of the incend? Say it blows up and damages two players for a significant amount?

10. Killamarshall

so i was right in my assumption?

11. Snak

Snak Banned

That make's my brain facepalm. So you agree, If I throw a incen and I dmg 5 PLAYERS for 99 dmg im only going to get one slay?

...........................................lol.

12. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Honestly any damage over a certain amount should count as RDM from the incend.

Someone walking into the fire and getting 3 damage? Not RDM. Someone taking 50+ damage before getting out? 1+ RDM count.

13. ^agreed

14. SuperBatman

SuperBatman Member

fadf

This user has been warned for this post, reason: spam.

15. Snak

Snak Banned

I wish highwon to re-read and rethink the incen rule and come up with something logical please.. Right now his logic makes no sense whatsoever and doesn't even relate to what the RDM is on the server right now, I guess I can start mass rdming and according to Highwon I'm not only allowed but its encouraged!!!

16. Killamarshall

that is not what was implied at all....

17. Snak

Snak Banned

Actually exactly what I said was what he mean't, please read the thread b4 you post :p

18. Killamarshall

how did highwon imply AT ALL that it was encouraged?

19. Snak

Snak Banned

by saying throwing an incen and dmging 5 players was only one slay, no actually he said ANY AMOUNT OF PLAYERS hes saying I can dmg 30 people for 99 dmg and only recieve 1 slay I'm going to start throwing random incens at groups of afk's hopefully killing 1 T and if I don't i'm only going to get one slay anyways, his logic doesn't make sense and only encourages RDM, but please question him on it as im as shocked as you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.