Ran out of ammo.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by GunAndBomb, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Holy, I was surprised I got a tag. You were definitely one of the best staff I have seen, it's a shame that this had to happen. Good luck with everything in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Good luck with your academics gun, its awesome to see you have your priorities straight and focusing on your future. Take care bud

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

I hardly ever got the chance to play with you, however, you were the example every one followed, we'll all miss you, as many, and as a one.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

You were a good guy
    By dude

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Thanks for putting so much into your time as staff - we appreciate your dedication to the community (us!). Best of luck in your ventures!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

This was unexpected you were a great staff member here and you will be missed. Good luck with your studies.

P.S. I always have extra ammo, just in case you decide to come back ;)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Had my respect. Sad to see potential leave!

Be well, and really enjoy your life to the maximum.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Gun,

I wish you the best of luck in those exams! Good luck.
    You made the right decision choosing life over Gmod.
    In fact, I have noticed my grades slipping. Luckily, im not yet at the point of my life where good grades are crucial.
    But that time will come for everyone someday, and I hop you come back soon

Goodbye, GunAndBomb. (Was gonna call you RDMing fuck, but didnt think that appropriate)
    Come back soon, you were a great staff member and a great person.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. RebleGAM3z

RebleGAM3z Banned

Welp another one of my brothers have fallen. stay up gun ill miss you as a mod

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Honestly sucks to see you go man :c I wish we got to talk more often as you always seemed like a chill friendly guy. We can always change that though so I'm not too sad about that. I am more sad that you will be leaving us though. As a moderator you gave it your all and we thank you for that. Honestly you have done an amazing job and you have left quite a hole that we now have to fill. With all that said, you are leaving for a good reason and I do hope that your academics go smoothly for you. I am sure they will to be quite honest with you because you're just that kind of person.

Either way take care of yourself okay? And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always around :LOL:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. pizzaman

pizzaman Banned

2 soon bro

• Friendly Friendly x 1