Approved Racerboy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Racerboy, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Racerboy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:42612237
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Can I get an explanation of this? I don't remember intentionally just RDMing and leaving... I did have to legitimately leave the server before to go somewhere, so if I killed someone and left without explanation then sorry but I didn't feel like I RDM'd everyone.

Would like to request a clip of whatever incident this is.

10/11/19 03:01PM 2W RDM and Leave (2nd offense) Vanilla Cereal Killer Banned

https://i.imgur.com/f66QqIS.png

@Cereal KiIler
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

You were banned by @Cereal KiIler for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense please wait for him to respond.

3. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Hello, I've just woken up so it would take some time for me to gather my evidence.
    In the meanwhile I would like to tag @Temar as the victim of the report, if he has anything to add.

4. Cereal KiIler

I've received this report:
    [​IMG]
    You have claimed that Temar was standing near unID body that just died, however, that body was dead for 10 second before you killed him, and it was on fire, making it unIDable. Also, you never saw who killed him.

You were already banned less than a month ago for RDM and Leave 1st offense, making this one second offense.

Do you have anything else to add before I am concluding this appeal?

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

This is my video of what happened
    You can clearly see in it, the unid was out of view / not there when I went past
    then it was set on fire from outside
    So I did not commit any T act or GBA

6. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

From my POV, I heard the person get shotgunned so I start to run towards it. I then hear the body get lit on fire, less than 3 seconds later I'm in the same room as Temar and the burning body, pretty confident he had done it since I saw no one else by it. I don't know what's in your view or out of your view, I'm not looking at your screen. But you were in the same room as the body being lit on fire, and from my point of view you're looking directly at it if it wasn't for that chest in the way. I mean you really are looking in that direction. And again, that had just happened 3 seconds ago.

That's pretty unfortunate, sorry I RDM'd you but I thought it'd at least be considered GBA being in the same room as a burning body within 3 seconds of me hearing it being lit, with him looking in the direction of it only being blocked by a small prop. I'll take the slay or two for RDM, because I agree now I wasn't 100% on it being Temar.

But I had no intention of just rdm and leave. I play with this dude everyday and would've fully explained myself if I didn't have to actually leave my computer after that round. But I did legitimately have to leave yesterday, which is why I don't have any shadowplay vid or anything. But it also sucks that if I had just left my computer running and AFK'd in Gmod, it would've avoided a 14 day ban because I would've just been slayed.

Again, sorry Temar didn't mean to disrespect ya. Don't know how else to explain that I had to leave yesterday. I'm active on vanilla like everyday, any chance I can just take the slays for RDM?

7. Cereal KiIler

I am willing to accept this appeal, but I won't be voiding it.
    Also I am not at home the moment, so I will be able to unban you only in about 4-5 hours.

Appeal Accepted
    Not Voided

8. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.