R. E. S. I. G. N.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by UncleBee, Jun 4, 2019.

1. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

@Teroxa, this is a message from me to you ( and probably more people will agree with me )

RESIGN!

[​IMG]
    you clearly give 0 fuck about these reports, nor do you have any intention of handling them

your latest activities show that you are doing literally nothing but slacking, if you have no interest anymore then pass the torch on to @Pacifist, just kidding that wouldnt be great either, but hey its something hehehe

AND if you are actually doing something, you are not communicating it with the community well enough

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Disagree x 9
    • Dumb x 8
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Friendly x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

i mean yea

3. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

This thread is diluted in Sodium chloride. And who the fuck, excuse my language would do his upmost effort for a job without pay?

• Dumb x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  4. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

who r u again?

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Someone who 1. Can write 2. Easily get you pissed off 3. A nobody, just like you <3

• Funny x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  6. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

i see this as a rather toxic way to go about asking someone to handle reports.

• Agree x 8
    • Funny x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Most of the more important concerns found within the selection of reports you linked have already been discussed to a point within the staff team (and corrected, if needed); it’d be awesome to handle any remaining concerns and settle the reports to get them done and over with, but realistically... it’s not that nearly as big of a deal as your drawing it out to be.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  8. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Is this really necessary? This could easily be handled in a DM through the forums or discord. I find it rather disingenuous of you to repeatedly complain through forum posts about how staff reports aren't being handled quickly enough for your liking...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  9. woah last i checked Teroxa was a great guy

good to see Noob still being reported

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

Shoutout to OP who is rating every single response dumb because they dont have the exact same views as him

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

upload_2019-6-4_23-49-9.png

missed one

fr tho, all of them have come to a conclusion, none are active and Imma be handling the scuffed one. Just let a man work his arse off irl and get his finals out the way for few goddamn weeks without accusing them of being an apathetic layabout.
    yeah this could have been communicated better but how exactly, a thread's overkill and who's gonna check a status before complaining

+1 paci's lead app

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Thing is Lordy, it's been more than just a few weeks. It's been 2 months.

I firmly believe reports should be included within a few days. This way, the staff members involved can treat the situation as a learning opportunity and improve from it while it is fresh in their mind. You guys have seen me get reported like 10 times by helix in the past couple months. While I hated it at the time, I definitely did learn from each report - even though only 2 were valid. Olivia will never be able to learn from the report against her now that she isn't even a staff member anymore. It's a missed opportunity that should never have happened in the first place.

UncleBee, I understand your frustration. I've been trying to get these reports taken care of for a while now on the inside, but I do not believe Teroxa should resign. He is a good Lead, he's just been busy for the past few months. Instead, someone needs to take that second lead spot and start helping Teroxa out. Someone like Pacifist, or Wink. When Teroxa gets more time again, he can come back to managing his share of the lead business.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Ill be lead for $3 and a half eaten snickers bar.

That being said, maybe there is some merit in suggesting that teroxa resign, especially if he does not have the time to be a lead. I think the better option, however, would be to promote another lead to take care of things in Teroxa's absence. When he is around, teroxa is teriffic in his position, and is easily dedicated.

Also im never letting you live down that compliment unclebee. I knew you liked me!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Yeah even I didn't have the balls to say that one. But it's kinda true...

But yeah I totally agree, better thing is just get that 2nd lead slot filled so Teroxa can finish his irl work then come back.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Yea, that's 100% my bad. There's no denying that.
    But It's not because I don't care. If I wouldn't care, then why would I even be here?

Yes, It's my fault that they're still not concluded. I knew I would have some things coming up in my life that would require a lot of time and attention. That's why I wanted to have the reports finished before that. But it didn't work out that way. I had other things to tend to regarding SGM that kept me from finishing the reports. Then I had a few things come up IRL. You know how these things are.
    In the meantime reports and to-do's in general kept stacking up in the background. And now I'm at a point where there's so much to do I don't even know where to start anymore.
    That together with the fact that I don't have as much free time as I used to just makes it difficult to get things done.
    I know some will say "well if you don't have the time, then why are you still lead?". The thing is, I do have enough time to be a lead. I may not have as much as I'd like, but it works out. The problem I have is that in addition to the daily lead business, there's this huge list of things I need to do that's only getting longer. Once that's done, the regular lead business is not a problem. But that pile of work needs to be dealt with first, while simultaneously there are always new things being added to the pile.
    That's the problem.

And I don't want to close these reports up with a 5 min response either. I think that wouldn't be appropriate after all this time and it wouldn't make sense.
    I've been handling most of them and conducting my investigation via dm so far. But with so many to tend to at the same time it's just not easy to keep up.

Once again, it's my bad. I don't deny that.
    And this is not supposed to be an excuse.
    I just hope you understand why this happened and that things aren't always as simple as they may seem at first.
    Although I don't understand why these reports seem to bother you to this extent, I'm sorry that they do and I'll try to do more to fix that.

EDIT: I'm sorry if you guys feel left out or don't know what's going on. I get that and I don't blame anyone if for that reason they have negative feelings towards me, or my position.
    I'll try to work on my communication.
    I've got a few ideas in mind that were supposed to help with general staff-community communication. Perhaps I can try to prepone that.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

may not finish reports but i finish on ur mom lol haha

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  17. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Teroxa, you don't need a 3 hour essay to finish up those reports. Keep it short and simple for the middle man.

Who: Ted
    What: RDM by ....
    Where: This situation seen in the SS

Why the conclusion: Shit situation called for discussion we all found it like this. It's now in the rules to explain more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'm getting flashbacks to someone getting upset about poop in the past.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Someone got upset for pooping in the past?
    Same bro

• Useful Useful x 2
  20. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 1