Quote Discussion (Serious)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Paradox, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help? - Mark Twain

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Paradox

Oh, this should also go without saying, REMAIN CIVIL AND DO NOT HARASS OR BASH USERS FOR THEIR VIEWS ON THIS QUOTE

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Disturbing Content / Sexualizing Animals
    i remember my brother told me his theology said that those types of stories in the bible are only fictional just to teach a lesson more easily. i love fucking dogs.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Paradox

Personally I do kinda agree with it, as I honestly cannot prove that it happened or if it didn't cause in my mind it isn't possible so my view is it's just stories passed down generation to generation of how that group thought so and so happened.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

As an atheist myself, I find non-believers that feel the need to constantly mock believers particularly arrogant. I'm all for picking apart the respective religion and pointing out the flaws among them, but there is no need to try and shame people for being religious. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

That being said, when the religious person is the instigator, don't hold back.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  5. yeah sometimes people add stuff in the bible or misconstrue some of the stuff that's said there so they can push their message.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

dumbass

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Lmao

religion! frick yeah!

I had a friend who knows a Mormon, they aren't super religious, they cuss and own guns and shit, so I guess Mormons are like Christians except really cool? idfk lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Wait lmao you can get banned for that? Lmfaoooooooooo

9. Paradox

@Frost so u rate me dumb, for asking for a debate then rate agree to jabba for a view thats the exact same as the thing I am having a debate on? :thinking:

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Dude you seriously have to tell me where you're getting those mushrooms

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

What happened to “keep it civil”?

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. Paradox

I mean in terms of harassment all i did was state what he did never did I say fuck you for it, etc

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  13. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I thought this was supposed to be a civil discussion

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Pretty sure that made it uncivil in the abusive moderators eyes....

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Paradox

True kinda made dis for lols then frost came in oh well u can say wut u want no one rlly cares to debate dis

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You do realize that 2 other people rated your op dumb? I don’t know why you’re singling frost out saying that he’s the problem that this thread went south. You say keep it civil but then act like this? You might want to look up the definition of civil.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Paradox

i already said that this post is no longer something i care about keeping civil or watching sooooo

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Paradox

also cus frost is usually the only one making a effort to dumb me not that i aint dumb i sure as hell am but theres a reason not just random

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  19. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

@Frost should lock this thread now

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.