Answered Questions.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by NeverGhostin, Apr 18, 2018.

1. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

I have a good amount of questions that I want answered. Please and Thank you in advance.

1. Is holding the axe on rooftops, even if its not charged, kosable?

2. See someones skin and see them do something thats kosable but don't see their name from a room and you exit the room within a second to see that same skin person walking the same way with the same gun and you see their name. Is it still considered kosing from skin? Cause I did that yesterday with the same evidence I just said up top that it was common sence to shoot him.

3. How many seconds must I warn before using T-traps that can kill T buddies for it to not be rdm?

4. Is holding the dick or shooting it at somone on life the roof kosable?

5. If someone calls a kos on someone as a T and is killed but you don't see that they were a T and no signs of it being called off, is it rdm?

6. No matter where you throw a grenade, incin, or discombob, including throwing it off the map, is it kosable?

7. If you see someone with a T weapon out, even for a second, and even if they're proven, is it still kosable?

8. Is talking a lot a gaggable offence even if your not being loud, speaking in an accent, or saying bad things?

9. If someone targets me and says things like "guess what, no one cares," "no one believe Malfunction," "stop lying kid," or simply won't stop annoying me like dming me mean things like "nice bs" or "stop lying" or following me around every round and trying to do everything to ruin my experience, can I report for harassment?

10. Will just messing around with people (while still following rules) make me look less professional?

11. Should I be the innocent little boy I am and still report myself for rdm even if im not reported or the logs don't give any evidence?) Like turning on a fan or trap that kills someone without saying me.)

12. Should I report players who I see do something that gets someone killed? (like what I said for #11)

13. If a kos is called on me or someone else but it's called off by the person who said it and the false kosed person is still killed, even though it's made clear the kos is called off, is it rdm?

14. If someone shoots in my direction(like shooting right beside my head or right beside my body in general, even as a joke, is it kosable?

15. If the traitor opens the T room for innocents and multiple innocents go in. Even though you saw everyone go in, can you still kos every person thats in there?

16. If someone shoots the enchanted diamond sword in someone else's direction, can you still kos?

That's about all the questions I can think of.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

1.)Yes.
    upload_2018-4-18_16-7-1.png
    2.)Depends but Yes.
    3.)5 Seconds is usually enough. More is always better. Basically, don't run into a room trigger a Jihad or grenade then say GRENADE OUT!
    4.)Yes.
    5.)If a T calls a KOS on an inno and inno dies. It is not RDM.
    6.) Yes.
    7.) Yes. No such thing as proven.
    8.) If it does not disrupt gameplay it is fine.
    9.) Yes.
    10.) Sorta. Depends what you do when you follow them and how you go about it.
    11.) You are not required too.
    12.) Would be beneficial to mention to the staff online. However not required and depending on the situation could come off as backseat moderating.
    13.) A KOS can never be fully called off as someone could have missed it. If the one who originally called the false KOS was killed it would not be RDM. If the person who it was called on is killed then it is still RDM by the person who called it only if the false KOS lead to their death.
    14.) Yes. If they shoot in your general area but at the ceiling or floor it is not a KOSable offense.
    15.) Simple being in the traitor room is a traitorous act.
    16.) Possible. However, depends on what happens. If the intentions were to hurt someone with the diamond sword then yes.

I highly suggest you review the rules here as I felt this would explain a lot of your questions.
    Staff are also available to answer your questions via PMs.

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

Thank you.

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

1. Holding the axe in any state is kosable
    2. If the person you saw is walking in the direction where there are no additional exits then you can use common sense to kill them. However, if they do not then you might not be 100% that they were the one committing the traitorous act so it could be classed as a kill on suspicion.
    3. You need to give a reasonable amount of time for your t buddies to see the warning message and also allow enough time for them to move out the way. I believe there is not a set time.
    4. Holding or moving the dick in any way shape or form is kosable.
    5. Although it does not class as rdm, it may be considered toxic gameplay if you do it often. Make sure you look at exactly who call the kos and their role.
    6. If you throw any grenade into an area which is unreachable or into an area where no one could possibly be damaged, then it is not kosable. However, if someone sees you with a grenade in your hand and you cook the grenade, they have full right to kill you for it.
    7. Holding a t weapon is always traitorous
    8. Depends what you mean by talking a lot. If you are talking a lot about the the game and providing useful information, then you will not be gagged.
    9. Yes, you can report for harassment/targeting if it is persistent.
    10. This is a game intended for fun. If you are messing around with friends just having fun at no one else's expense whilst also following the rules, you will still look professional. Besides, staff members are toxic anyway :p
    11. You are unable to report yourself for rdm, but if you feel like you deserve a slay, you may message a staff member online and discuss the situation and they will decide whether or not to slay you. However, if you can get away with it, why not?
    12. Do not backseat moderate. If you see someone directly killing someone else, do not report at all. If you witness a person kill an afk, you may report it. Also, if you see a person propkilling someone or placing props into the pool on Life_The_Roof (for example), you should contact the person killed with the name of the rdmer so that they can report if they would like to.
    13. Koses can not technically be called off, so it is not rdm if you kill a called off kosed person. However, this can also be considered toxic if you did witness the kos being called off.
    14. If someone is tbaiting you, you have full reason to kill them for it.
    15.Anyone inside of a traitor-only room is committing a traitorous act and you can kos everyone, apart from detectives. However, this can be considered toxic if you were let inside of a t room with a lot of other people and you decide to kill them.
    16. Moving the diamond sword in any way, shape or form is a traitorous act, so yes, you may kos them.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
    I also recommend (if you haven't already) to look at the extended rules here to become familiar with the rules on the server.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

This is purely based on if anyone else with a skin could had been there too. If 100% it could had only been him, its a common sense kill. If there was even a slight chance it was someone else with a same skin but different person, its RDM. No matter the situation with skins involved, its always based on this.

If you know they are 100% proven(1 person testing etc) and you kill them just for holding T weapon, you are technically allowed to kill them but you will get hit with toxic gameplay real fast. There is no reason to kill a person you know who is on your team cept for self defense.

If everyone is getting annoyed then there is a slight chance. Most of the time though, nah.

If its something really hard to detect(ie prop killing an afk), dont report it but tell the staff online. If you see a kill on a person who isnt afk, just wait a lil and see if the killer gets slain if you think it was RDM, if he does you dont have to do anything, if he doesnt again ask staff online instead of reporting.

If the person knows its called off and follows the KoS anyway, its RDM. Any other case its on the person who called the KoS. (RDM depends if he had a valid reason to kos or nah).

Just clarifying few I saw that werent "fully" explained.

6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

To correct the mistakes here:

5. It's not rdm, and its also not toxic gameplay at all to fall for this unless you are intentionally doing it knowing that the kos is a traitors. You don't need to check tab and roles for every kos. The point of traitors calling false koses is to confuse innocents.
    6. It's still kosable to throw a grenade in general. The only thing that might need to take note of is that if you are killing players for throwing grenades off the map, that might turn into toxic gameplay after some point.
    11. For the purposes you want, you should tell online staff when you rdm and no report is made on the topic.
    13. Koses can be called off, they just require that everyone acknowledges that the kos is called off. Its rdm to kill someone for a kos after you've personally acknowledged that the kos has been called off.
    15. It's not toxic gameplay at all whatsoever to kill players you enter the traitor room with.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

For number 15, being somewhat of an expert on that back in the day, It is definitely still considered toxic gameplay if you as an inno are in the T room and are opening it up for people so you can kill them the second they enter right?