Approved QuestionMarkQuestionMark's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by QuestionMarkQuestionMark, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ¿¿
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:842946
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was in the server for all of 5 minutes before I was supposedly banned for "Hacking 1st" for 7 days. I attempted to reconnect in which the ban had changed to 28 Days. I am on a completely fresh install of windows and I haven't cheated.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Seeing as my evidence got @Voca to ban you, I'm sharing it here

Clear no recoil hacks present.

3. That's funny considering all I did was pull my mouse down you should try it sometime. My steam account is 16 years old you are funny if you think im gonna cheat. I also find it funny the admin who banned me has Multiple VAC Bans.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond shortly

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Allright so first thing, I didnt ban you based off of no recoil since it could be explained with recoil control, however there was a few moments here and there that looks more like an aimbot/lock.

For instance if you slow down the kill in the 2nd video, your aim get sorta locked on that player, until they died, and when they died, your aim quickly moved over to shooting at the ground, where as you see, there was another player below the ground in the exact same spot you were shooting at.

But I will say, that its not enough to keep you banned over. So I will be unbanning and voiding the ban soon, in hopes your not gonna prove to be hacking for real all that time, as soon as you get back.

Accepted
    Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.