Answered Question...

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by LBPotatoes, Aug 25, 2018.

1. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

Just need to be sure here. So if someone was to be killed directly right when the round starts and the killer identified the body, could you kill them? Seeing as the round just started and it was identified by them, could you apply common sense and say that they were there when that person died? Note that you have checked the body and have indeed seen that they were killed by another person. I have been told that this would be RDM but I want to be 100% sure on this.

2. Eventful

Eventful Master of Chat Commands

If you see the killer in the act, then of course kill them. However, you have to be 100% certain, as multiple scenarios can happen where no one at the scene when you arrive has committed any T acts. There are plenty of examples in the extended rules that will show you the scenarios which would fall under common sense.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Han

Han       VIP

I'm answering this oddly since I'm in the middle of a league match, so I'll try to elaborate later, but yes, it's possible you could kill them. As long as you can confirm somehow that no one else would have had the opportunity to do so. For example, the kill happening in a closed room on inno motel.

But just seeing an ID'd body that's died right earlier, and someone is standing there with the same weapon? That isn't enough to kill. Yes, they could have been sniped with a shotgun :^)

When someone dies, there's a note on the body which says how long the body has been dead before being ID'd, or something along those lines.

Using that information, it's definitely possible to know 100% who killed someone, as long as you account for other factors.

I can see valid kills happening this way, but again, you just have to make sure other factors that could stop it from being common sense aren't there.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Based on just the tick at the top? No.

You'd have to prove with absolute certainty it was him.

5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

The way I see it, it would be RDM, unless you get to the body as the guy who IDd it is leaving, and that theres no one else around. And youd still need to check it wasnt suicide.

GBA doesnt work here because you cannot prove that it was, which is why its RDM. You cannot prove that the guy who IDd the body didnt at least try to fight off "the real killer," hence a possibility it was not him, so its RDM.