Answered Question on Vip, etc.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Fenrir Lokison, May 6, 2019.

1. Fenrir Lokison

Fenrir Lokison Banned VIP+

if i Buy a Rank and then buy a skin/jihad sound, will i still be able to access them once the month is over?

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

VIP+/Elite stuff is locked again once your subscription is up, but you won't have to buy it again if you get the rank back.

3. Po-ta-toe

Po-ta-toe Member

@Fenrir Lokison, I believe Vip and Supporter are actually a permanent rank so you will be able to just keep your items there. However, it is a different story with Vip plus and Elite. Once your month expires, you will keep the items that you have from Vip plus or Elite but you won't be able to use them because you are not in the right rank group. For more clarification on ranks, just check on the store tab from this website and look at some of the questions that were frequently asked. Hope you enjoy whatever rank you have though :D.

4. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Technically you can buy any skin/jihad sound even without having a rank, you will only be able to equip them when you have their rank active though and it's still better to buy them when you have your rank since you get a discount on all pointshop things including those two.