Answered Question About Malfunction Pistol

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by dude85632, Jul 4, 2017.

?

Is it RDM?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

If you are a Traitor and you shoot your Traitor Buddy with a Malfunction Pistol, causing the Traitor Buddy to shoot which causes the Traitor Buddy to be shot and killed, is it RDM? (The Traitor Buddy has not agreed to being shot with the Malfunction Pistol.)

2. Mapled

Mapled VIP

Yes it is because you have caused the traitor to shoot unwillingly. His death is a result of your action and therefore it is RDM.

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Without warning first, this is RDM.

4. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

As my other question for clarification was deleted/removed/unapproved, you are allowed to shoot any traitor buddy you want so long as you warn before shooting them with the malfunction pistol, yes or no? Because Currently what Chris has said is yes. And that just doesn't seem right.

5. Han

Han       VIP

No, unless both traitors are willing. That said, I can't really envision a scenario where a traitor needs to shoot his traitor buddy with a malfunction pistol.

The way this rule works is that you have to warn for a malfunction pistol because it can potentially cause your traitor buddies to be damaged. That does not mean you can warn, then intentionally shoot your fellow traitors right in front of you. It would be like warning for a jihad, then chasing down your teammate to blow him up in the traitor room. It would still be RDM.

Hope this helps.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Of course you can't do that lol. I would think that would be considered loopholing. Thanks for the answer!