Invalid Python~'s Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Python~, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Anonymous
    Explain the case:
    This happened a week or two ago on The Imitation Game thread.
    I posted a comment exactly like the one here:
    [​IMG]
    The quote had an image of which I did not use. Insitead, I used the censored image that Robo posted in the Memes about SGM Members

To my knowledge, he was not warned for this image and it was not removed from the thread, however, my comment was.

So either the staff who removed my comment is showing bias against me and not Robokiller, or they believe what was said to me in the screenshot posted above was private information

Here's why that is not true:

The message sent to me was not in any way specific (aside from the image, which I removed and replaced) to me. It is a standard warning format that all staff use when warning users for comments they have made, and it is not at all leaking​
    Related Evidence:
    Furthermore, the staff who removed my comment did not give me a reason nor did he identify him/herself after removing the comment. It was only after revisiting the thread a day later that I had realized my comment had been deleted. This also led to the creation of this thread which has gotten at least 15 people to agree with the message, including several staff.​

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

This is cancelled. You goofed. ;)

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.