Put /Home as a trust option in Claims

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by CorallocinB, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

There's a lot of strife and conflict with teleporting and PvP-ing everywhere (even though I don't see it personally).

HOWEVER, One thing I'll agree on that should be changed as to prevent spawncamping and not have people live in fear :coffee: within their own homes is to add a trust option that will allow people to set homes within a person's claim. The /home is something set up entirely by one user, whereas /tpa is something that requires mutual consent therefore /home can be used to get into another user's home unannounced and cause mayhem.

So to prevent /home from being put into another user's home, make it an option for claims that /home cannot be set in a claim unless the claim owner allows them with the trust option.

Let's go boys....

I mean let's go ______.

EDIT: I'm being told this is actually a thing, yet Im also told it's not a thing. Sooooooooo

we'll see if this needs to be locked at some point as it's redundant or not.

I'm being told by several people this is already a thing, so please excuse this thread o7. LOCKED

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I mean, I like the idea, but what's stopping them from placing it outside of their claim? Lol

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Nothing, but that's why you gotta get a good base. If they can't get in your base who cares about /home outside.

4. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

That's a whole lot better than someone being able to teleport directly inside your base because they set their home there in the past.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

True, I can see your point.

6. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

This is a thing already. You can not set /home in someone's base unless they have trust, or if they are a party member (I believe).

You can very easily set /home just outside of someone's claim however- which if you have every thing claimed properly then it still isn't a concern anymore because they'll be excluded from your base.

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

See the above comment.

I can confirm you can't /sethome in someone else's claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.