Push Through Hell and Rise

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Scotty, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hello guys, Destiny Blade..... Nah it's Scotty here. This is a farewell along with an explanation.

To start off, to all the people I had distanced myself from and pushed back really I apologize, it was never my intention to hurt any of y'all in any shape or form. I cut some people out of my life in SGM as they were nothing but the epicenter of drama and caused nothing but problems. To some of you that's not why I removed you if I did, some were because we didn't talk much anymore, some were because I only used steam to handle an appeal that you made, some was me being opened a friendly staff member but that's no longer needed as well I'm not staff anymore here, and if you wanna find out which category you are in look at our interactions and your interactions with the community and if the shoe fits wear it.

Now as to why I left the staff team.

I left the staff team as to the fact I was getting so frustrated with tiny shit that shouldn't have bugged me. People screaming in their mics and things of that nature. It was causing more harm then good to the community and the staff team in general. It caused too many problems with fellow staff members and especially my friend and admin Mellow who I didn't want to put in the situation of punishing me. I then had asked Grimoire+ to ban me for a month to escape the drama and give my mind some time at ease before I came back here and let loose with the toxic Ex staff mode.

Now to say my final words to SGM and most of the people here in general.

I love you guys honestly. The last 2 years have been awesome. I could never recreate most of the moments here in SGM in any other place. To the names and faces that have made it here to the memories of the game itself here. All the money I spent, worth it. All the time I spent, worth it. All the sleepless nights when I had work the next day, worth it. You guys can never be replaced, re imagined or redone. I will say this as my final words to most of you guys, don't let a single moment go to waste. Let no opportunity go untried. Let no battle go unattested. Live each moment like its your last and never let anything get you down.

To the ones I will still talk to and play games with.

This is not an end, only a new beginning. A fresh leaf if you will. To the ones I have ignored and neglected take this as an apology for the way I have treated you all. I will try my best to reconnect with you guys. The process might take a bit and honestly I am not trying to ignore any of you that I put here.

Not gonna do tags cause you know where you fall and if you don't think about the relationship we had. Love you guys with all the might in my heart and all the power in my bones. Make the year last one of your most memorable. I will lurk and respond for the next couple days but after 2 or 3 days i'm out of here. If you guys have any questions then please message me on the forums for the next couple of days and afterwards on discord. I will stay in SGM discord to make it easier for you guys to ask questions or find me if you guys don't have me in another server already.

Also my last song to you guys

~Scotty

• Friendly Friendly x 28
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. jshore

jshore VIP

everyone rise up and press f for our fellow gamer

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Lmao you left the staff team cause of mic spammers and other things of that nature?

Have fun with life man

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

i was at mcdonalds earlier and this nerd behind the counter reminded me of you

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

f

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Im actually really sad to see this. :( Talk sometime?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Dammnit if you leave how will we get more scotty memes

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

I hope you know I had an amazing time playing with you. Thanks for everything and always being kind to me. I really do appreciate you and all the times you've helped me when I've messed up.

Thank you and take care

:blackalien::greyalien:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Yeah you got super anal towards the end fam, you still cool tho

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

RICE

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

See you scotty u were great staff, i hope u didnt ban yourself before resigning ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

emotional s;tyle.,

ps. see u around, u were good staff and ur a nice guy, aight

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Take care buddy, but damn I was hoping for a Fozzy song in that spoiler, the singer who ~is the best in the world at what he does do you understand what I am saying to you right now~

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Biblethump :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Well thanks man for everything you've helped me with from the spammers to toxic peeps but I thank you for everything take care man

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

no ta- okay this is getting old.

You'll always be my sugar daddy, even if we don't talk anymore :LOL:
    Stay safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Scotty doesn’t know.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

bye scottster

19. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

One of the first people I spoke to in this community, was really fun playing/staffing alongside you. You always did your best to liven up the server.

Have a good one Scooter.

• Friendly Friendly x 3