Purchased premium crate keys, haven't received.

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Zikeji, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I purchased 8 premium crate keys about 15 minutes ago. The authorization has already taken place on my card and I've gotten the forum alert notifying that I purchased them but I have not received them ingame yet.

Can I get someone to look into this for me?

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Update: I received the keys after the server restart.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

In the future, you can try rejoining or running the command "/sk claim" to get the keys you purchased.

Just make sure you don't do this while you're in creative world as you won't be able to transfer your keys out of there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

This is good info, however I do hope we can make keys universal, or only for survival, or for the world it is meant to be in.

If we're going to run a minecraft server, I think people would expect it to be polished when it comes to that. Would be very saddening to decide to donate while donating and have it be stuck in the creative world.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

We are working on a system that will make it easy for us to re-issue keys. And while I made that recommendation earlier, I don't think "/sk claim" even works in creative. We did have issues with voting keys being rewarded in creative and not being transferred over but that is something that I believe is exclusive to that plugin and not much we can do about it.

• Informative Informative x 1