Denied Puggler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Puggler, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puggler

Puggler VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Puggler
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:51517377
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing and having fun, and jokingly a few players were making fun of me in pms so I would put it in chat. This was relatively infrequent as to let people talk and mostly happened when I was dead so it would not hurt players trying to communicate. The staff member Guilty however saw issue with that and muted me for a round without warning. To clarify, I was not spamming and the messages did not contain anything against the rules so what I was doing was perfectly fine. Then, a few maps later one player brought up the "do it" joke from the Game Grumps. I like the joke so I said it maybe four times in voice chat in between one of the rounds (the joke is only saying do it in palpatines voice). He then instantly banned me for 8 hours for "spam." To clarify, he banned me for 8 hours for saying "do it" in between rounds without warning. Anyway, I hope you understand that I really do like these servers as I have been playing on them for years everytime i'm back to playing gmod. I have around 50 hours on the server I was banned from and I hope you understand that i'm never there to troll. (Side Note: This is the 2nd case I have seen just TODAY of staff members being abusive so a little change from that was be nice.) Love Yall!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Puggler/screenshots/

The first 2 screenshots are my evidence.​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Guilty for spam, please wait for him to respond with his evidence.

Please note this is a ban local to east2 so feel free to play on other servers in the mean time while abiding by the rules .

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Puggler

Let's get started with your appeal. You were banned for spamming on our servers both through voice chat and through text chat.

Offense 1:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --> While we were playing on the server, I noticed that you seemed to want to start copying and pasting the same messages you received from your friend. At that point, you spammed it 3 times in a short amount of time, which resulted in your immediate mute. You were warned to stop it from there.

Offense 2:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --> For the second offense, your console shows a good amount of what you kept on doing. You kept on copying and pasting various messages you had been receiving and posting them in public chat like you did earlier for your first warning. This is what resulted in your second mute, which was a one round mute.

Offense 3:
    [​IMG]
    --> For this particular offense, you kept on spamming "Do it" with several players. Considering the situation seen, the other players following along usually stopped, but you didn't and continued to spam it. Something that you admit in your reason why you should be unbanned. As a result, I chose to gag you and give you the punishment for a 3rd offense of Spam, which is an 8 hour ban.

I will not be accepting your appeal as you were warned to stop spamming several times. It's unfortunate that it ended up this way, but I think that you need the 8 hour ban from this server. This ban is only local and you still have access to our other servers except for East 2. Your appeal is denied.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.