Approved Prototype39's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Prototype39, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prototype39

Prototype39 Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Prototype39
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i think i should be unbanned because i like deathrun and i love the server and serious gmod servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i will say one thing and one thing because i am confused as of why i was banned by void for harrasment when all i said was "Fuck you" in a competitive way then later saying "gg" after that i was banned without warning of what i did. I was not warned about any sort of harrasment before i was banned for 24 hours, if i was to be banned immidiatly if i did harrass then i will understand.​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Void banned you for Harassment. He'll respond shortly.

3. Prototype39

Prototype39 Silver

Harassment
    • 1st time - Warning
    • 2nd time - Kick
    • 3rd time - Ban 24 hours
    • 4th time - Ban 5 days
    the first 2 were skipped and void went to 24 hour ban

4. Void

Void VIP Bronze

Hello @Prototype39 ! I would like to say thank you for making an appeal.

To break things down for you I never skipped the first offense of harassment. When I first joined into the server today I was informed that you were spamming so I joined in.
    At that time I joined you were harassing someone else and they were too I warned both of you guys after. Next map you spammed once I muted you then warned you you did it again I then muted you for a round.

[​IMG]
    | This was the spam after your first offense of spamming | (sorry if this is a bit too short I am currently in a rush to go somewhere.)

Later on to the map family guy "someone" sent me a picture of you spamming I then took action towards it as it was recent and then banned you.
    For now I will tag my admin @Emtech2 to give the final verdict.

Edit: Almost forgot that you said "motherfucker" towards me in the family guy map.

(If I am wrong I apologize for my wrongful ban I either one forgot an offense or two just got caught up in all the things I do such as check the forums for something,talk to someone, and/or memorize the offenses I've given)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  5. Prototype39

Prototype39 Silver

@Void sorry to rush you but is the apeal going to be accepted or denied?

6. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Prototype39,
    There was a mistake made with the ban time and reason. It was suppose to be a 8 hour ban for Spam, not a 1 day ban for harassment. Your ban reason has been changed to spam and you are now unbanned.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.