Propsurfing into the sunset.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Qaaap, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Qaaappa boy... it's been a heck of a ride. You and @AppleJack were the immediate pick by me as soon as I became an admin - and we can all see which turned out better... (jk Jack you're cool)
    I've had the pleasure of being your admin and an even greater pleasure being your friend. Whether it was painting Jack's house all pink in Terraria, chasing you around in prop hunt, or just dying to your shots in TTT - I had a blast.
    Whatever you and wherever you go, I wish you the best of luck, ex-slave. Stay in touch, will ya'? ;)

~b0ss

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. wtf mang no tag????

Rest in pieces, the propsurfing legend, the mega troll, the kankerhore (he taught me that heheheh).
    You were never a nobody. I started playing before you yet I wasn't known until august :(:(:(...
    Stay around. #TheyAlwaysComeBack

btw whentf are you gonna teach me how to prop surf you little qwack

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

This is another tough loss for the staff team. While I didn't talk to you much Qaaap, I did hear some great things. Take care of yourself out there!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

See ya man. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to staff with you at least once. Shame we didn't get to know each other well though. Hope your future looks bright and good luck with your future endeavors. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I hope that you find the time to occasionally stop by Deathrun, or even just TeamSpeak, otherwise my team and I might miss you too much. :love:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Man what can I say? Other than an amazing friend and staff member you are, were, and will always be one of the chilliest dudes ive ever met on this earth. Im really happy hello my friend dragged me into that channel with you, since you have given me some of the best moments ive had on here. This is definetly not a goodbye tho, since you are not gettin rid of me anytime soon my friend. Stay save, chat later.
    Kyle :penguin:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Thank you for your time here staffing, @Qaaap, and best of luck to you in wherever life takes you. Hope to still see you around the servers and elsewhere in the community sometime!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You were up there with my top favorite mod buds. Seriously, come back to me. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

I'm a bit late but you've done amazing staffing servers, I would always feel safe(from rdm) when you were on, and teaching me some stuff about csgo. Hope to see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1