Profile Pictures

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by aco taco, Jun 28, 2015.

1. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

This thread is about profile pictures as the title suggests.

Why do you have the profile picture you do? Does it mean anything specific to you or is it just a random one you found and liked?

You see, mine is a photo of a water bottle that has been pressed down and is empty. I live in California and we are in a huge drought so I figured this picture was a representation of California. Naw just kidding I saw this photo on Tumblr and liked it. I really like this photo so I tried to recreate it and it just didn't work. It looked terrible and I spent maybe an hour trying to take a photo like this one. I eventually gave up and just used the one I found on Tumblr. It is not a very exciting story of why I have the picture I do, but I am happy with it.

water.jpg
    Have a good day!

• Like Like x 1
  2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

At the moment;
    My picture is of Charles Snippy, he's off my favourite webcomic called Romantically Apocalyptic. It's just a fan-drawing of him and I adore it. He looks slightly sad and pissed off like he always is in the comics.

You can watch a fanmade video of the first comic here (Note: it doesn't include the entries):

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I just wanted a profile picture that seemed... I want to say "direct". Facing the viewer. More often than not Vanilla is seen as my representative, and the background really makes her pop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I mean... mine is really simple. Darktooth made it so yeah.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. I really don't know who the guy is in my profile picture.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I change my profile pic a lot. My current one is a picture of Issac Clarke from Dead Space from deviantart , a website where I get most of my pictures from. I edited the lighting of the picture with photoshop.

7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Mine is usually a famous woman however I like to match it with my color on the forums.

As you can see :p

8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

>league of legends fanatic
    >poros are cute animals in league of legends

Yep.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

My name's Muffin.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Adversary

Adversary VIP

It's someones fan art of The Adversary, a boss from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I thought it looked cool n' stuff, which is why I use it.

12. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Mine is just the only picture that I could find that had dodger blue, and it has Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, which is a giant plus.

When I was promoted, I wanted to change my profile picture to match the color theme, there's not really a meaning behind it.

13. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Cause I'm a fancy-ass dragon

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Rek

Rek Ø

Your soul is mine

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Just some random picture i stumbled across on the internet. The height difference matches one of my friends and i thought it was cute so it just sorta happened

16. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You're welcome.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Can't breathe the stupidity in my world.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Regular Member

As my name says I'm the Dark Knight (batman or batsy), I just googled my name and found this one.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Mine is of my character, Ravin.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

I usually have nature pictures that have the color scheme of my rank. My current one is from Capri from Capo di Sorrento, or a random mountain in Southern Italy.

My steam profile picture is from an admin way back in the days when I played Minecraft.

• Like Like x 1