Approved professoralekm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by professoralekm, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. professoralekm

professoralekm New Member

Forum Nickname:
    Alek Einstein
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have honestly no reason why I was banned. I left the server at the end of a match and came back to play again an hour later and it said I had a 5 day ban.

I did get one "RDM" report near the end, which I am going to assume is what caused this. I said over voice chat why I wanted to shoot the person. He was one of the last few people alive, and was the only person on the floor who had refused testing. Everyone else was tested. There where also several bomb detonations, and he had been at the site of those detonations before the detonation. I spent nearly a minute claiming that he was a traitor and displaying evidence, and told him he needs to explain otherwise. But he ignored me so I shot him since I was sure he was the traitor at that stage. I got an RDM report from him just a little later and there was no evidence, just "ASDASAAASJSAJASJKSJDA" or something to fill the space.

After I died I gave him a verbal apology and I typed in chat that I was sorry for the mistake.

The RDM report was confirmed and it said "one slay" or something like that. However nothing happened after that for a few rounds until I had to leave. My karma was somewhere around 1000 at that time.​
    Related Evidence:

2. professoralekm

professoralekm New Member

Also I just discovered my ban was "RDM and leave (first offense). I didn't leave right away, so I don't get why it would give me that.

Edit: Is there somewhere where the RDM report can be seen? There was no evidence included

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to TTT ban appeal. Tagging @andrewca79 as he banned you for rdm and leave. Please be patient.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi @professoralekm, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

I banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense for this report:

[​IMG]

I issued a slay as your kill was based on suspicion and because you cannot kill for not testing. You then proceeded to leave after I added the slay as shown here:

[​IMG]

Since this was your first offense, I am willing to unban you and void the ban.

Appeal: Approved
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.