Approved PrinceRising's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PrinceRising, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceRising

PrinceRising Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [RG]PrinceRising
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:55597560
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was a detective shooting a inno and the inno jumped infront of my shot ( making it a crossfire kill ) and reported me, before I could actually answer the report my GMOD decided it would be a fun time to crash on me so now I have a ban , fun times.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey, you were banned by @ekksdee - Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Greetings, I have seen this and I will respond to this as soon as I gather my evidence.
    I do have one question for you though, what was your reasoning for shooting the innocent which led to your crossfire kill on the other innocent?

4. PrinceRising

PrinceRising Member

I was shooting at a traitor that was in the hallway across from me who was shooting at us

5. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Alright, your story checks out and as someone who does crash often from time to time I can understand why you weren't able to respond to your report before leaving.
    Your ban will be lifted and voided.
    If possible, try to find a way to minimize the chance of your Garry's Mod from crashing in the future as it isn't possible on our end to know that someone crashed.
    Hope you have a great night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.