Approved PrimusHQ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PrimusHQ, Apr 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PrimusHQ
    Your Steam ID:
    PrimusHQ
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    why am I banned id really like to know. I do remember killing one or 2 innos but it was crossfire and or a kos in chat. ​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @danstorm for RDM and Leave. Tagging them to look into this.

Also your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:513812082

3. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

I don't remember having a report when I left. unless in like fraction of a second I left I got the report.

4. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Hello, I have seen this, and I will post my evidence in a while

5. danstorm

Here is your report:
    https://imgur.com/w93VldE
    Standard case of looking into if the kill was crossfire or not.

The video below consists of two parts.
    First is the deathscene when you killed Lanu.
    Second is me making sure your ping was normal.
    https://streamable.com/be0g7k
    Now, in the deathscene, we can see that you meant to shoot at SavannahBanana, but shot Lanu instead. The problem is that crossfires are meant to be accidental, but in the deathscene, you were attempting to shoot Savannah through Lanu, not caring about damaging Lanu in the process of killing your target. I can maybe argue that the first shot might have been crossfire, seeing as Lanu has just walked in front of you, behind Savannah. But you shot them twice. After the first shot, you should've noticed that Lanu has taken the full damage of your shot, and tried to shoot at Banana from a different angle, but you almost immediately shot Lanu again. Crossfires don't really work well as an excuse when your target and the person you accidentally killed are standing still.

Then you left at map change.

I was careful to check that you weren't having any connection issues, hence I made a second part of the video to show what your ping was when you killed Lanu. You can see that we are in round 5 based on rounds left to map change, and the time, based on the countdown to overtime (which starts at 4:00). Your ping was normal, in case you want to defend yourself with that.

After the map changed, I waited a full round for you to rejoin, but you didn't. Looking at your history, you should've known that leaving with an active report on you is a bad idea. If you had to disconnect in a hurry, you should've notified the mods about that using admin chat.

So, based on history, this look like a denied appeal to me. Although, maybe you were just curious why you were banned, rather than trying to be unbanned, in such case, you could've pmed me here or on discord.

Any reason why I should accept the appeal?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  6. danstorm

Hey uhm. I was told by my admin that I marked your kill as "intentional crossfire", which is not rdm, but a toxic kill. So you didn't technically RDM and leave, because you didn't rdm in the first place. And I needed discretion for that slay. I will debate with admins if your kill was toxic or not, but your ban is lifted.

Sincere apologies, I have never come across such a case, won't happen again.
    Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked
    Voided: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.