Approved PrimusHQ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PrimusHQ, Nov 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PrimusHQ
    Your Steam ID:
    PrimusHQ
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    came back and got banned for 14 days. the last thing I remember playing was I shot somebody who I thought shot another person. then I ended up killing a guy that was crossfire. i waited idk how many rounds for mods to answer the reports I got, they never did so I left.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hi, your steam id is actually STEAM_0:1:513812082. You were banned by @iizzy for RDM and Leave (2nd offense), please give them time to respond. You are welcome to play on our other servers whilst you wait.

3. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

Nobody playing on other servers :(

4. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

That is a sad moment, it is thanksgiving though so that's probably why.

5. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

Howdy, you were banned for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense. You left after two people reported you. You responded to the first report but not the second.

Report #1: https://i.imgur.com/V8k1gRh.png
    Report #2: https://i.imgur.com/GcubICp.png
    (note that on these it says "player not found", you had already left when I was checking and accepting these reports)

I banned you for RDM & Leave 2nd because you never came back, I think I gave you 2 or 3 rounds to come back. You have many RDM & Leave bans, so I know you're well aware that you're not supposed to leave while a report is in progress. You responded to one of the reports, so you definitely knew you had reports against you.

Why should you be unbanned?

6. PrimusHQ

PrimusHQ Member

I didn't mean to rdm and leave. i left to do something real quick and thats why i left. my mics broken so i coudnt ask anyone to do my reports i could have typed but again i had something do real quick. honesty i left cause i didnt think i rdm i shot a guy that i thought shot an inno and second one was crossfire, so sry wont happen again

7. iizzy

If you were in a rush enough that you didn't have time to type one sentence, you could have gone AFK and served the slays while you weren't at your computer. Considering your past bans, you're well aware that you aren't supposed to leave after a report goes through, especially since you responded to your first report and then booked it. Your most recent RDM & Leave ban was 13 days ago. Considering your history and your response, I'm not going to unban you. Please wait out your ban on Vanilla 2, you can still play on other servers until that ban expires.

Appeal: Denied

8. iizzy

After reading back through your report at someone's request, it seems both of the reports ended up invalid. I misread one report while reading through, the second report that you answered in this post went under the radar because you mentioned you waited rounds, even though you left 3 seconds after it was made, so I assumed you were talking about a separate report. In the future, please be more honest when making appeals, but either way no one caught that in the chaos. You've been unbanned, and your ban will be voided, but please be mindful of leaving without a word whilst you have reports in.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and for missing the second report.
    Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.