Premium Keys and Economy

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by Python~, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I don't think Premium Crate Keys should be able to be bought/sold for in-game currency. This includes in auctions, on the market, or in trades.

I just find it as a loophole of sorts, as you can't buy in-game currency with real world money, but you can buy something with real world money and sell it for in-game money

People are now just buying Premium Crate Keys not to use, but to sell for quick cash, which I find unfair and pay2win

(y)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

-1 because I sell premium keys for ca$h but +2 because you have a point. Something else to consider is that people might still want to be able to hand them out (i've handed a bunch out to friends). With that being said you could still get around it if they pay you "Under le table"

+1 total

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Yeah I was gonna add that you shouldn't be able to drop them, but you can't drop money anyway. Plus it's more of a risk because the other player could not give you anything in return

So long as they can't be sold using the servers means, I think we'll be fine

4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

+1. I see a ton of listings of PremiumCrate Keys in the market and they sell for quite a lot. It's very unfair.