Answered Pre round action Post start consiquences a T act?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Temar, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Pre-round action Post start consequences a T act?

So basically if you push an AFK in water pre round for example
    Round starts then they take damage/die during the round
    can you kill the person for it (if not D or T buddy)

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

yes, you can kill someone for that, at the end of the day they are still responsible for the death and changing that would mean people could loophole to push people off maps/into water etc where they die in the round and get away with it

3. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I know this person can be slain for doing this, as I have been myself in the past; however, I do not know about it being traitorous. One of the staff will have to answer that one. (y)

sidenote: I believe this also applies to pushing someone off a cliff in pre-round.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You can't kill people for Traitorous Acts they commit during Pre-Round.

However, actions in pre-round that result in death after the round start is punishable. Even things like breaking testers pre-round can be punishable if done in excess.

5. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

i dont believe this to be "answered"

the point is, player A pushes player B into say water in pre round, then after the round has started they start to take drown damage and then die, are you saying you cant kill player A? if so when did that change? because you use to be allowed to

punishment isnt what is at question here

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Under any circumstances.

7. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

the death happens in the round

8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This does not matter. You cannot kill someone for T acts that happen during pre round. We would count the death as if it happened in Pre-Round, but the person would still be slain for rdm because they specifically ruined the round of another player. You see how that works? Two different things we are talking about: Gameplay rules and what you can kill for vs what is and isn't RDM.