#PrayForManchester

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Alex, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

If your definition of "disagreeing" is wishing for people to die by the hands of terrorist, then we have a big ideological problem here bud.
    Get some respect and stop acting like a child. You probably wouldnt joke if your whole family was hit by some mindless terrorist killing in the name of his "god".
    And I really cant do anything else other than quote myself:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

respecting (((basic human life))) by downvoting my posts

epic self insert bro you totally got me XDDDD

im done with this thread, have fun or whatever

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Good, nobody asked you to come wish death at a commemoration thread either way. Ill open the door for ya buddy.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Pretty possible to not make fun of it if you sit back and think about how many direct lives have been impaired or lost by these attacks, or even people who are distraught from living close by or having family/friends taken from them.
    Have a heart rather than an edgy 15 year old's mind who follows "cancer meme" accounts on every social media they can find. Your joke isn't funny in the slightest.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

Exactly what I thought

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Enough. This thread was suppose to be for those who wanted to pay tribute, not cause a political flamewar about the causality of it all. I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that people dying is not something that anyone can endorse. My heart goes out to the families and loved ones who lost someone that day.

Locked.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.