#PrayForManchester

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Alex, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .shirt

.shirt VIP

As someone is Muslim i too have prayed for manchester, but i also know whats happening in libya. They have tribes that want to run the country therefore they fight each other. One tragedy isn't better than the other i understand that but my mothers home country has been in civil war and is now at war with terrorists Al-shabab. So Yes i understand your point that there are places where people are getting killed in the thousands like syria where i think the death toll its almost half a million innocent people killed.

2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Actually, it has a lot to do with Islam, it's used as a tool as it's not only a religion but a political view as well and why it's so dangerous. Sharia law comes straight from the book and for many people its paradise and helps people fight to gain that, as well as the whole virgin bullshit, ways to treat your wife, shit like that.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
  3. .shirt

.shirt VIP

1. The Quran doesnt state anywhere that if you kill you will get 72 virgins to WRONG.
    2. Nowhere in the quran does it state to abuse you wife, a very common misconception.
    3. If it was something that every single muslim believed in i'm sure the world would be in 10000x more chaos than it is in right now but that's not the case. Because the majority of them dont believe like that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Rozboon

Unluckily I don't have my quran on me (at my dad's house) so i can't open it up to direct you at the passages, but there are several in there that not only state that you can beat your wife, but you should kill the nonbelievers if they do not convert, and several others, pretty much it's the old testament of the bible that will never be upgraded as it's a sin to change anything in the "Holy book".

Here's a question for you, what do you think of Sharia Law? If there was a chance to set it up where you live, would you be all for it?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

is this conversation necessary

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

I did since i life not far from there just miles away. And i know family's are really sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. we are steppin up the game

• Like Like x 2
  8. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

What do you mean?

9. the karada bombing in iraq 500 people died .. in spiker 1600 people died idk why nobody pray for us
    we are getting bombed everyday litrally
    now why wasnt there any bombings when sadam was incharge of iraq ?
    as trump said america destabilized the middle east now everyone is paying for it
    we dont have any strong goverment in the middle east anymore we cant protect ourselves thus we cannot protect you sir.
    sorry for the non muslims who are defending islam but i have to say islam can be dangerous as a script.
    but it never existed in this form of mass murder and bombings untill our countries became unstablized and now we and the whole world is paying for it
    after all gg ez

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    • Informative x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  10. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

So your point is that because they are conflict zones we shouldnt show support? What kind of mentality is that?
    Because they are we should show more or at least the same support as with non-conflict zones. Because the thing people are trending and crying about all around the world right now happens every single day all around Middle Eastern and African countries to even a bigger scale.
    And most people dont even get informed.Why would that be? Because sadly in our current society a paper with the headline "Bombing in Ariana Grande concert" doesnt sell as much as "150+ civilians killed in US bombing run in Syria". And that just saddens me to heart.
    People have normalized the suffering and hell these people are going through and that has to stop.

But I really have to quote iraqui on this:
    Again, my full support and morn towards the victims of the Manchester bombing, but people need to wake up and feel more sympathy towards those who die and suffer every single day, but dont get the attention thy deserve.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. yea i kind of have more empathy towards war zones. tho i have zero empathy to tribe fighters its better to put them in gas chambers at this point
    gg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Rozboon

You should have been showing them support from the start of the conflict, just as this is a new attack and needs support.

13. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

this thread was made to honour the victims of the Manchester terror attacks, not to be an argument on whether Islam is to blame. can this please just be locked.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

IED OF PEACE
    BOMB PERFORMANCE
    COMBUSTION OF TOLERANCE

This is what you get when you destabilize and/or invade the middle east without establishing a permanent government because that would be imperialism. Enjoy, and expect more IED's.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

i know people, friends, who were at that concert, who could've died, and you decide to make a cheap joke?

disgusting

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

• This user was warned for this post.
    >cheap joke
    im subjecting reality here
    i wish it was a cheap joke, also those people surely had a blast in that concert

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

A serious thread to pay respects to people, who got hurt and lost their lives and you choose to make it into some kind of funny joke.
    I don't mind a healthy debate in a thread (Such as the above), but there is a difference between that and just being a nob for the fun of being edgy and acting like a 15 year old on reddit.
    Lovely.

What happened that night was truly horrible. It warms my heart to see people come together that night and take in lost people from the concert and work as a community,
    Not to mention the whole country having a minute of silence at 11am on Thursday to give their thoughts and prayers to those who died and were affected by the attacks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I actually made a couple paragraphs of response, but before posting it I found youre so low you dont even deserve that.
    Although im going to dedicate one word to you, since thats all I need:

Disgusting.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  19. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

I am a disgusting person because I disagreed with a fuckass immigration policy that resulted upon ending thousands of lives and made fun of it. I understand, you don't have to worry. I've been in echoboxes and places with a "big brother" tier moderation which are much, much polluted than this thread.
    I was just trying to encourage you guys should wake up and stand against this since it's just miserable and impossible to not make fun of.
    Oh, and I joke about what I want to, you lack the control upon that.

ps. looks like the pc brigade has arrived, just rate me dumb, its the best you can do anyways

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

We aren't the 'PC brigade'. We are merely people with basic respect for human life

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.